Guess whose back?

Drug Queen

Chapter 28

True p.o.v

I was unconscious for two days, I was told that by some Muslim doctor when I awoke.

Outside of my room stood three policeman. I knew this because I could see them waiting or guarding my door through the glass window to my room.

The Muslim Man, the doctor was feeling how strong my pulse was as he checking my respiration.

I pushed him off from feeling on my chest and looked at him annoyed.

"I'm checking your breathing," he said.

" I know, but I don't want you touching me, and you can do that without touching me." I snapped annoyed.

He back up a little, counting my respiration without touching me.

Some of the Male doctors are slick, they cop a feel of your breast while doing your respiration. If you know better, or have some type of nursing experience you know they don't have to do that.

"Are records say your name is True, is that correct?" He asked.

"Yes."

"True has been dead a year, I can't say your lying because you Match her blood type and DNA say you are her." He told me.

"I'm not dead, I'm right here." I said as if I was confused.

Putting the little acting skills in to play.

Today I had to make my big day view back in to the world as True Amiracle Young.

The results will either be: I go to Jail for Fraud, cause you better believe I made Kaiden collect my life Insurance or I would walk out a free Lady.

" I surely see that, but the question is how?" He said.

"What do you mean how? I'm right here skin and bones." I told him.

"Do you remember anything before being here?" He questioned.

I scratched the top of my head, and look to the right acting as if I was thinking. I did this for at least five minutes then shook my head No.

"Nothing?" He questioned.

"Wait, I remember getting into an accident , my boyfriend- well that's what he said he was to me, was the one who pulled me out of the car. He was laughing and I couldn't understand a thing that was going on. Told me my name was Faith Second."

"What was your Boyfriends name ?" He asked.

"Kaiden," I said and he nodded.

"Seems like you suffered from Amnesia and this man who saved you took advantage." The Muslim man told me.

"I remember My life now. What do you think caused me to remember?" I questioned.

"Maybe the fire, the firefighter discovered you in a burning house. Someone was clearly trying to kill you." He said.

"For what?" I asked as if I was confused.

"I don't know."

" Officer Dajani, enough with the questions. The patient needs to rest," A man in a white lab coat said entering the room, I looked back at the man in blue scrubs acting confused as ever.

I knew something was off about the man in front of me.

Usually Doctors introduce themselves first or tell you why your in here, he did neither.

He smiled at me , " Well miss Young, I have all the questioned I need answered."

I nodded , still acting confused as he left the room.

In my head I was smiling wide, because no matter, the bull crap I fed him I was gonna tell the police the same thing, well he was the police, so it worked either way.

Once the officer left , the doctor that had entered the room sucked his teeth annoyed.

" I'm doctor Sevine, and I am your real Doctor. Sorry about that, the police swear they have the right to do anything the please."

I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Let's talk about your condition," the doctor said.

"What about my condition ?" I questioned.

"You have been unconscious for two days since the firefighters have rescued you from a burning house. Your body is extremely tired out, and I see you suffered from a miscarriage not to long ago. You need to rest and take these pills because your body hasn't fully recovered from the miscarriage." Dr.Sevine said taking a bottle of pills from his pocket and placing it on the counter next to my bed.

I nodded and pick up the bottle of pills reading the Label.

My eyes filled up with tears, I had finally now accepted that I had lost my child. I haven't sat still long enough to let every thing seep in and acknowledge the fact that I lost my baby. I really don't care if I loved Kaiden or not, a baby is a blessing.

"I apologise if it was harsh of me of mentioning that too early for you," he said.

" No, it's fine. I have three kids already. I guess God said I didn't need a fourth," I chuckled to myself, running my hands through my curls," When can I leave? I have to let my family know I'm alive." I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I want to make sure your okay to leave and everything is fine. Do you have anyone you would like to call ?" He asked.

"Yeah, can I burrow a phone to call my mother?"

The doctor handed me a hospital phone , and smiled at me before leaving the room, so I can make the call to my mother.

"Hello?" She answered.

"I'm safe mum."

That was the words to let my mum know my plan had succeeded!

True Amiracle Young is Back bitches !

[A/N] What year is this? Guess! The correct one will get a dedication :-) ! -Kimberly