Drug Queen {Drug Princess Part 2}

Copyright © 2013 XXXXXXXXX All rights reserved. Copyright: This story, "Drug Queen {Drug Princess Part 2}" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Drug Princess) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Punishments include but are not limited to: A fine of up to $150,000.00 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The court can use an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

Drug Queen

Chapter - 1

{Zion p.o.v}

I stepped into one of our many traps and set the Duffel bag on the table.

"Get to work, "I commanded, the many workers motioning for them to get started.

They started up and I went down to the basement and counted money putting them into stacks of 1000 into the Duffel bag. I finished counting and had about 75,000 dollars in total and was quite satisfied with the 25,000 increase and smiled.

I whistled calling blood over to me, he growled once he walked over to me quite irritated that I woke him up. I patted his head and put the leash on to his collar.

I had him sleep here because I ain't trust these dickheads I call workers. I pulled Blood along upstairs and the captain I had put in charge of this trap.

"McKinley, " I called and he appeared from the back room.

He was around seventeen, but loyal and was down for the team, he didn't work the streets he just strictly stayed and watched these dudes so nothing was stolen.

"Yeah Z? "He asked.

"Make sure these niggahs don't go in the basement and touch shit, matter fact I'm locking the basement door just make sure they don't take nothing, " I replied.

"Don't I always, "he said smiling at me.

I dapped him up and went to lock the basement grabbing the dufelbag and putting it over my shoulder and walking out the trap pulling Blood along side. I opened my car door and let Blood into the back seat and got into the driver seat.

I drove to the main trap and got out my car taking Blood by the leash.

I pulled him forcefully to the basement, but he willingly came down when he spotted my black pitbull Onix and started to run down the stairs before Sage's pitbull Bronze jumped in front of him and growled .

I laughed and pulled bloods leash to back him up as he started barking fiercefully at Bronze.

They always faught over Onix, but she doesn't like neither of them, what a Par!

"Aye Sage come get you dog man!" I said pulling Blood's leash harder to keep him back.

He came out the office an pointed to the phone he was holding to his ears, screwing me.

I whistle towards Onix and she got up growling at both dogs and they both fell silent and Bronze walked away going into the office.

I laughed, Onix a Boss yeah.

I removed the leash from Blood's collar and let him roam free.

I walked into the office an Sage hung up his cellphone slamming it on the desk.

"A connect? "I wondered.

"Lash I wish, Naw it's Nora, she irking man, "he said rubbing his temple.

" Thiss why I don't have no "girlfriend" and always use "protection" man wants to live his life til he's at least 25 unit, " I said smiling.

Girl's are so fucking annoying once you go steady or whatever with them to needy for me, I hate that shit that's why I just fuck and duck.

Sage rolled his eyes at me, "Alright whatever you day homeboy, but when that girl come around you gon be on lock just like Reese is with Shelly, " Sage said laughing.

"The devil is a lie, "I said getting up, "Fuck being on lock by the wife she gots to be in lock by me and the only way I'll listen is if her head game on point maybe, "I laughed.

"Man, the only reason I'm letting Nora act like this is cause she pregnant, but once her ass have that baby she gonna get put in check, "Sage assured me.

Lies he soft on her.

"Right, " I laughed nodding my head giving the look saying 'yeah right my ass.'

I made my way to walk out the room, but Sage stopped me.

"When you find your girl watch she gon' check you to the point your ego break unuh, "he laughed.

"These nuts, "I said and walked out.

{A/N} HEY BABES I KNOW SOME OF Y'ALL HATE ME BUT WHATEVERS LOL I DECIDED TO UPDATE EARLY MY LOVES AIN'T Y'ALL JUST HAPPY HEHE SO YEAH I DID THIS IT'S SHORT BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY TO MUCH JUST YET SO CHILL COMMENT , VOTE , HATE JUST COMMENT I DON'T CARE LOVE-KIMBERLY