First day back business

First day back business !

Chapter 13

[True P.o.v]

I walked back into the office looking at Sage & Reese standing around. Nemo was in the corner speaking on the phone.

"Yo Nemo , go round the hospital and see your mum , God forbid she die and you not around ," I told him and he looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

"Just because I'm gone don't mean I don't know what's happening with y'all," I replied crossing my arms over my chest.

"But I'm needed here , you know."

"That's bullshit , family come before any job."

He nodded and walked out , "I'll be back tomorrow maybe ," he shouted running up the stairs.

"Are we in trouble , cause it look like you trying to get us alone?" Sage question.

"Right , First Zion now Nemo,"Reese added.

I just looked at him , then at Reese.

"Reese go keep Shelly company , pregnant woman feel lonely. You have to go be there for her plus she's due any day now go ," I told him.

"Yeah , I got chu ," he replied then looked at Sage,"It was never we niggah only your ass in trouble," he laughed.

I waited til Reese left then closed the office door and stared at Sage.

"So what's this about?"

"I'm stuck , I can't seem to figure out where Kaiden is," I sighed scratching my arms.

He nodded and sat down , " I don't know if I should tell you this," smoothing out his waves.

"What?" I questioned.

"I had someone watch you and Kaiden."

"So that's who the mail man was !" I laughed.

"Haha yeah , but he was to watch you , and I had separate person watch Kaiden," he replied.

"I figured you'd have someone watch us great minds think alike ," I smiled.

"Yeah well Kaiden wasn't being totally honest with you True."

"He's barely home to lie to me ," I scoffed.

"Kaiden was still trafficking drugs , he goes by Thriller." Sage said looking at me intensely.

"It'd be a lie if I said I didn't know or some what figured it out. He was so sloppy about it , like I know a drug dealers schedule he was forgetting that I am and was one. I guess I didn't have proof and just didn't trust my gut thought," I sighed and sat next to Sage.

"He's Shitty at his line of work doe,"Sage said seriously.

"What he ain't nothing like his daddy , you ain't never lie ," I laughed.

"Ol Boy was a beast this niggah ain't shit."

"Can I be honest with you Sage ?" I asked.

"Of course or your name wouldn't be True." He chuckled and I looked at him and rolled my eyes , this idiot.

"I don't think I love Kaiden , it felt like a faze. I guess I just wanted a man at the time to make me feel happy with his dick. I feel I only stayed with him because I got pregnant if I wasn't then I would have been left his ass. I was lonely I guess. To be straight up honest apart of me don't even care to find him you know but I just feel I have to cause he's a dumb fool."

"I get you , but he's off could you have found another ?" Sage laughed and I shook my head.

"I Want to kill him," Sage said randomly after laughing.

"Huh , why?" I wondered.

"Him stressing you , making you take care the youths on your own , big man ting I want him dead. He's the reason you lost the baby."

I looked at Sage then hugged him.

"Boy he was trying to isolate you so that you couldn't see none of your fam and not even your mandem. He pisses me off blood." He said stroking my hair.

"I just want to find him , I don't even care what happens after we find him you know."

"True , he's been cheating on you," Sage whispered.

"Huh ," I pushed myself off him and got up and backed up towards the door,"What did you say?" I questioned.

"I found out yesterday , one of my runners brought in pictures with him and another gyal bare kissing in the club , before he went missing."He replied standing up and walking to the desk and pulled out an envelop.

I took it from him and yanked out the pictures and looked through each and everyone of them.

I started laughing , oh that's how you know I'm pissed. I laugh out my anger.

I know I don't love him but the fact that he cheated on me while we were together was , matter of fact is straight Fuckery.

"Who is she?" I asked looking at a picture with red her with blonde highlights dressed in some next ugly lime green dress. Her body was nicely shaped but her butt and boobs looked bare fake !

"Her name is Cleo , she a stripper. But I'll bet you'll never guess where,"Sage said.

"She works at The Kings Throne!"

"Smart one."

I stuck my middle finger at him and he smiled making me laughed.

"First day back business , we gonna go pay this little stripper a visit."

"Just me & you ?" Sage wondered.

"Of course , like the old days. Please don't tell me you've grown soft on me Sage."

"Fuck out of here,"he laughed.

"Then let's bounce."

[A\N] Comment ,Vote , Comment , Vent ! Sowwie took long.Love-Kimberly