Call It War

Call it war

Chapter 24

Reese p.o.v

---❤❤

I laid on the top of the roof and waited for Maliky to get in position on the building next to mine.

I set up my sniper and aimed it in front of the warehouse .

There was 8 men standing in front talking to each other all casual like.

We had a minor set back , because the car that was suppose to be on the side to alert if something happen wasn't there.

So I suppose it was a good thing , it made things easier .

" You all set num nut ?" I questioned Maliky over the Walkie talkie.

"Yes you bum of cum ," I chuckled as I looked through the sniper peep hole.

All I wanted to be able to do when this was all over is go home to Shelly and hold her in my arms.

The baby was due any day and I wanted to be able to see my first child Born.

" Both y'all shut the fuck up and take these dudes out ," True voice was heard from the Walkie talkie .

I shot the first bullet , hitting the man in the center of his head and I watch as he fell to the floor then the man next too him.

This alerted the rest of them and they all started to look around as they took their guns out ready to fire.

I chuckled .

I shot another and so Did Maliky.

One of the men tried to run for the ware house door , I shot him in the leg then straight in the back of his head.

One of them started to shoot at the top of Maliky roof and I shot him in the neck and watched as he choked on his blood.

This alerted the attention of the last two men to my roof and them to start shooting bullets like mad.

I grabbed my sniper and rolled to the floor and got as low as possible.

I grabbed the Walkie talkie ," Shoot them Mother fuckers Maliky !"

The shooting stopped and I slowly got back up to see both men on the floor .

I swiped away the sweat that had made it way in my forehead.

"You alright over there Maliky ?" I asked going on the Walkie talkie .

"My arm got grazed by a bullet but I'm alright." He responded.

I nodded as If he could see me and turn my head in the direction back to the warehouse.

"No ones coming out ," Maliky said.

"I see that you ass !"

"Reese , The alert system is coming from the side now ! Take em out pronto, " True said over the Walkie talkie .

I looked to my side and seen the black expedition with two men in the front.

" Oh shit ," I mumbled to myself.

"True we have a slight problem ." I said in to the Walkie talkie .

"What?" She responded .

"There is a kid in the car ," I said still looking in to the peep hole .

I watch as the men stayed at that corner for the longest and then the child that looked no older then 5 spoke tried to speak to the one in the driver seat and was thrown harshly back in to the back seat .

I furrowed my eyes brows .

The little kid stood up again and I could see the tears in his eyes perfectly clear from where I was.

The man in the driver seat then proceeded to Punch the little kid in his face twice , while the dude in the passenger seat laugh and didn't try to stop him.

" True , I'm taking these fuckers out," I said in to the Walkie talkie in raged by how someone could do this to a child.

I shot the first bullet ending the drivers life.

The man in the passenger tried to jump out and make a run for it , but I shot him twice in the back and and once in the head .

" I'm going to get the kid , y'all make y'all way in the warehouse the close is clear ." I said and packed up my sniper .

Maliky got out of his building and ran over to me ," True said to accompany you ," he said putting his book bag on his bag.

His arm was grazed pretty bad and I could tell he was in pain from the way he flinched when he put the back pack on . He was handling the pain doe .

Him and I sprinted to the car and I opened the back seat door to see the little boy Crying.

His knees hugged up to his Chest and tears rolling down his semi swollen face, his lip was busted .

" Are you alright little boy ? " I questioned .

He shook his head No.

"They took me from my mummy ," he cried .

So they kidnaped him , fucking sick assholes .

"What's your name little boy ?"

"Armoni ," he sniffed .

"Come Armoni ," I motioned for him to come to me but he shook his head moving backwards .

"I'm not going to hurt you , what's your mum name ?"

"Mummy name is Viper , " he sniffed .

Wait Viper ?!

She's like family .

" I know your mum , it's okay just come I won't hurt you I promise ," I told him .

He looked at me for a moment , then crawled his way in to my arms .

Maliky threw the niggah from the passenger seat back in to the car and closed the door !

"True , it's Vipers Youth ! They kidnaped him ," I said in to the Walkie talkie .

"Have Maliky stay in the car with him an you meet us in the ware house  

," true said .

"Alright."

Maliky sucked his teeth and tooth Armoni from me and they headed back in to the Car.

"Wrap your arm Up Maliky , there's a first aid kit in the back seat ," I told him and he nodded .

I made my way to the ware house cocking my gun .

"I'm coming niggahs , don't shoot ." I told Zion from the Walkie .

Shits is about to start right here .

-----❤❤

Comment below and make sure to vote