It ain't over.

True P.o.v

It ain't over.

Chapter 30.

Pulling up to a dress maker Shop on twentieth street, I parked in the disabled parking, seeing as it was the only lot available to park in.

If my shit got towed, I would shoot up the damn Miami Tow facility.

Harmony squealed as she rushed to take off her seat belt in the passenger seat. After going from place to place with her little ass, she didn't find a single dress she like no where. She'd like parts on a dress, but never the whole dress it self.The last dress shop we just left recommended this place, seeing as Harmony didn't like any of their dresses.

Harmony Little ass had the dance thing she wanted to go to back in November, but it had gotten canceled because some dude robbed the school.

Some bull shit right? Niggah was on some major bum shit.

Harmony was upset on major levels, but I was happy; no more hearing about let me talk to daddy bullshit.

After months of seeing my baby pout around the house for a damn two months, yes, she really was looking forward to that dance, the school got an anonymous donation to fund for another dance.

The day she found out the dance was back on she came home from school giving me a big hug, telling me the teachers told her it was her mother who donated to them to bring the dance back.

Seeing as it was a school, you would think they understood what anonymous meant.

Anyways the dance was on March the fifteenth and we where in the beginning of February. We was about to get this little girl her dress custom made because I didn't have time for all this driving around Miami for her little ass to be picky as shit over a dress.

Well I did have time being as my side job was put to a stop, but I didn't want to drive around with her little ass all day and the with the twins.

I got out the car going to the back seat, unbuckling both of the twins and picking up a sleeping Grey and letting Harmony hold Kiyona's had so they could both walk in to the shop.

"Yona stop it !  Mommy she is sitting on the floor!" Harmony whined trying to pick Kiyona off the ground.

"Up Kiyona up." I told her and she looked at me then pushed her self off the ground with her hands to get up.

"Up." She repeated after me smiling at me and I clapped for her.

"Dust her hands off Harm." I said and Harmony did just that, then grabbed her hand pulling her along in to the store.

I laughed at Kiyona tried to keep up with her little legs.

Harm held the door so that the both of us could enter the shop, alerting the shop keeper with a ding that a customer had came in.

Seeing and old lady with tattered clothing walk my way I instantly wanted to leave.What I look like making a old lady slave over something. This lady looked like she been through the struggle and back. But then again this was her means of pay, so if she was willing to make Harmony's dress then so be it.

I looked around the place and it looked way to fancy for her to work here. The place was Marble white and had racks of different fabric, ribbon, and other shit needed to make clothes.

As the lady brushed passed me, I should of known she was a crack head and didn't work here. I wanted to kill here for even brushing passed me like that with all this open space she could have gon around. I checked my pockets and bag as she walked to the door looking like the world owed her some. Everything I was aware I came with, I still had. I just wanted to pistol whip this lady, so rude.