Revenge for me & her.

{Messiah's P.o.v}

I can't believe this !

Chapter- 2

I sat in front of the tomb stone crying.

How could I have let this happen, I told her always and eternity that my love would never die for her.

"True come back you never let me explain myself, " I said as I wiped tears away.

True is and forever will be the love of my life, even if I find someone new they couldn't compare to her attitude and spunk. She was actually that one in a million of the most perfect girl you could know and love.

And it's one fuckboy that ruined my whole life and made her think I abandoned her.

Damien!

I killed him as soon as I got out of prison, but it still doesn't take away all the hatred I has towards him.

*FLASHBACK*

I watched True walk into her house and smiled, that's my bae.

I took out my phone and sent her a text.

Me: I love you Always & Eternity.

No reply

Meaning her lazy ass fell asleep as soon as she got in her room.

I pulled off from in front of her house and drove back to mine.

I scratch my bare chest as I got out of my car and headed inside, couldn't wait to get to sleep.

I close the door and headed up the stairs and jumped on the bed. I closed my eyes and started drifted thinking about True.

My phone then buzzed and I smiled just of the thought of True texting me back.

I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket and saw Damien name and sucked my teeth, I know I told this niggah don't text or call me at night that's some homo shit.

Something told me to just leave the message until later on in the Morning, but I read it anyhow.

Damien : Meet us boys at the Trap now Boss has a meeting and wants us all here so come ASAP!

Me: Wtf shit coming.

Why the fuck was the Boss holding the meeting at night it was usually extra early to teach us some type of time management shit. Nevertheless I didn't question shit and jumped in the shower and got to smelling good.

I hop out and dried myself off and threw on some basketball shorts and a white tee and my Jordan slides.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the time and sucked my teeth.

2:10 in the morning unuh these niggahs don't know a sexy niggah like me need my beauty sleep.

"Speak, unuh calling me at such time is quite rude I should end your life dick'ed," I sucked my teeth again.

"Hurry up Boss wants you in particular for this thing come!" Damien said.

I hung up not bothering to say anymore words, if I did it wouldn't be nice unuh.

I ran my fingers threw my curls, I wonder what True would say if I grew my hair.

I put my phone into my pocket and grabbed my keys and headed downstairs and went into my refrigerator, I opened up a gallon of juice and drunk out of it.

My parents? Dead. At least that's how I see it. I am an Orphan or whatever and I ran away from the Foster care when I was fourteen and got into Drug dealing ever since them I been supporting my self, I was living with this partna of mine til sixteen then moved out and bout this house.

Then I met True, Haha she was a little bitch unuh gave me attitude cause I said hey to her.

I smiled as I seen some of her clothes on my couch.

I shook my head and walked out my house and got into my car starting the engine hearing my beautiful baby roar.I pulled off from the curve and headed to the Trap.

2:38. 

I got there and ain't seen no one else car, the fuck.

I got out the car and walked in the Trap opening it with my spare key. I seen weed stacked to a corner, but nobody here.

I looked around and The fuck was going on man. I was pissed the fuck off waking me from my sleep for bullshit, Damien was gon have to see me.

I pulled out my phone and called him, I heard a ringing from the back room and started over to it then I was knocked to the floor with a hit to my head.

"Ugh, "I groaned in pain.

I seen Damien's face and he was smiling.

"I don't like You Messiah so I'm getting rid of you now, your in my way of getting to the top, And don't worry I'll take care of your little girl friend fa you she a sexy little thing I just might have to get to the Top with her by my side, "Damien said then clunked me on my head a few time with his gun before I went out.

***

I woke up with a headache unlike anything on earth, then remembered Damien tried to kill me, I searched for my phone but it was gone.

This niggah weak as fuck couldn't even kill me.

I sucked my teeth.

I was steaming mad, I got up and heard the front door being busted open and I was surrounded by police in seconds.

I was caught in a motherfucking raid, I groaned and they lead me to the back of a police car.

No parents, no guardian, no person the officers had to call besides the state so I was sentence to four and a half years of prison. They didn't even give me the one phone call I was initiated too.

All I thought about was True and how she must think I left her hanging, when her birthday came I cried.

True was actually the one person I considered family and I had hoped one day I could have started a family with her but now it was to late and I swear on my Life I was going to Kill Damien once I stepped foot out of this Prison.

*FLASH BACK ENDS *

I stared at the stone it was odd it never said True's name but only True could tell them put her initial's.

She was weird like that.

Rest in peace:

Mother, Daughter, Lover and Boss! 

T.A.Y.

I kissed my peace fingers and laid it on the tombstone.

I got up and dusted myself off and walked out the cemetery and found my car and got in.

A year now since her death and I miss her even doe we weren't on cool terms sorta.

I heard she was with Kaiden and was pregnant with twins by him before her death.

I want to rip Kaiden's throat out, rumor on the street he replaced True right after her death with some Faith girl and She had Joe youth and some even say He and she killed True but no worries I'll get revenge, Revenge for not only me but for True too.

{A/N} SORRY I TOOK LONG ARM WAS HURTING AND HAD A COLD! BUT YEAH VOTE, LOVE, HATE, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT LOVE- KIMBERLY! ^_^