Strong but Empty

Drug Queen - Chapter 8

Strong but Empty

True P.O.V

I woke up and already knew my baby was gone , there was no need for a doctor to tell me I had lost it in a semi sympathetic voice knowing they didn't give a fuck in reality.

I felt the emptiness of where I used to be able to feel my baby moving around.

I pulled the needles out of my arm and the alarm went off.

Rayne jerked up  and looked at me , I didn't even see him sleeping there.

"What the fuck are you doing?"He wondered.

"Getting the fuck out of here , what do I need to stay here for I already know I lost this fucking baby so why stay," I said removing things from my chest.

He pulled me back on the bed and pushed me so I was laying down.

"You need to rest,"he said firmly.

"No you need to get your hands the fuck off me , because I have this erge to kill a niggah at the moment," I said pushing his hands off me and getting off the bed.

I got off the bed and felt a slight pain but got back up.

"See you need to rest,"he said seriously.

"Fuck ! No ! I'M LEAVING !" I yelled.

A nurse came rushing in to the room and I pushed pass her.

"Wait Miss your are not stable to leave yet,"she said following behind me with Rayne.

"I'm good enough fuck off lady,"I said we walked pass the waiting room.

Harmony was the first to notice me and came running to me .

"Mummy are you alright ?"she asked tears in her eyes.

I wiped her tears and nodded.

My mum and dad was in the waiting room with Grey & Kiyona.

"Then why are we here,"Harm wondered.

"It's nothing mommies okay now dpn't worry about," I kissed her cheek and picked her up.

I went into the waiting room  with Harmony on my hip and my mom got up carrying Grey and rushed up to me looking worried.

"Are you okay sweetheart? is everything alright? is the baby okay?They didn't update us at all?"My mother said rocking Grey in her arms.

"I'm Fine ! Now can you bring me home,"I demanded.

"Is the baby okay?"She asked again.

I held the tears back and shook my head and she gasped.

"Home now !"

"I'll bring you,"Rayne said and I nodded.

I put Harmony on the ground and kissed her forehead.

"Go home with Grandma ok harm , i'll come get you tomorrow,"I said and she nodded.

I turned away leaving the room and took the elevator and waited for Rayne outside.

I felt completly empty.

Shit was falling apart.

But at the moment all I could think about was , where was kaiden?

{A/N} JUST A FILLER DON'T STRESS THE SHORTNESS LOL LOVE YOU ALL!

COMMENT , LOVE , HATE , CURSE , VOTE , LIKE , VENT!-Kimberly