All My Love Will Slowly Fade

~All My Love Will Slowly Fade~

“Seriously Lina you’re going to be late for your rehearsal today!” Brooks said practically pushing me off of him.

We were all at the airport, my mom, dad, the five guys, Lauritz and I.

“I can be late today. I’m Juliet.” I winked at Brooks.

“We are now boarding zone 3.” The lady over the speaker spoke.

“That’s our zone boys.” My dad said proudly.

I let out a loud sigh.

“All right. Good luck boys. I know you’ll do great! We’ll see you again on July fifteenth.” My mom hugged the guys and walked over to give my dad a kiss.

“Okay Lina. I’ve really got to go now. I’m going to miss you. But we can skype whenever you want. There’s only about a one hour time difference I think. Okay?” Brooks explained trying to make me feel better. But I knew I had to let him go.

“Okay Brooks. Have a good time.” I smiled giving him one last hug. Brooks leaned in and gave me a cute peck on the lips.

“Goodbye Lina.” Brooks waved as he walked into the gate.

My heart stopped.

July 15th please come faster!

“Sorry I’m late! I was at the airport!” I yelled running into the auditorium.

I quickly ran down the aisle to find an open seat to put my things.

“Hey, I saved you a spot.” I looked up to see Emmet’s bright blue eyes and his perfect white teeth smiling at me.

I let out a nervous laugh. “Thanks.”

“Today we’re all working in groups and going over our parts. Do you want to work together?” Emmet asked holding his hands together as if he were nervous.

“Yeah of course.” I smiled. “I just have to get my script out of my bag. We can go into a practice room behind the stage.”

We both made our way to the back stage and into a practice room.

“So the middle of scene five is the first scene we speak in together. So you can start where Tybalt exits.” I explained pointing to Emmet’s lines.

Romeo: If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Juliet: Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.