And The Silence Will Set Her Free

~And The Silence Will Set Her Free~

We got into a taxi that drove us to the train station.

“Hey, Brooks you know we could just stay at my house and eat a pizza or something.” I suggested. Brooks didn’t even turn to look at me. Brooks grabbed my hand and literally pulled me with him into the train station.

“Two tickets to Orlando please.” Brooks handed the lady his discount card and pulled out his wallet.

“Orlando?! Brooks that’s too much money for a round trip! It’s not worth it!” I said tugging on his shirt. I felt like a little girl tugging on my moms shirt begging for bubble gum at the cash register.

“No I have my card and it’s only fifty dollars. It’s our perfect last night together.” Brooks kissed me on the cheek. The lady looked at us disgustingly.

“Is something wrong?” I asked thinking there was something wrong with the card.

“I figured he was your older brother. But then he kissed you…” The lady looked even more disgusted.  

“Just give us our tickets, please.” The lady handed Brooks the tickets and we boarded our train.

It was about three in the afternoon when we arrived at the Orlando train station.

“So we have to be back here at ten tonight to get back on the train home. We can’t get lost or else we have to wait till tomorrow morning for another train going back to Tallahassee.” Brooks said looking at the screen with all the train schedules.

We walked outside and took a seat on a bench.

“So is this what you paid fifty dollars to do? Sit on a bench outside of a train station?” I asked gently punching his leg.

“Of course not. I’m just finding the directions to our next destination.” Brooks replied looking at his phone.

“And that is…?” I curiously asked.

“Just wait and you’ll see. TAXI!” Brooks put his hand up and a taxi stopped in front of us. Brooks whispered something into the taxi driver’s ear and then we drove away.

About fifteen minutes later the taxi driver stopped the car and Brooks and I got out.

I slowly stepped out of the car to realize that I was on an amazing date.

“How did you know I love Islands Of Adventure?!” I yelled giving Brooks a huge hug.

“I didn’t. I just got two free tickets and since you and I, well…umm…yeah so I took you.” Brooks awkwardly smiled taking my hand and pulling me towards the entry gate.

When we got through the gate with our tickets we quickly put on our wristbands.