Chapter 5

Nia's POV

Finally it was my turn for one on one time with Abby.

"Hello Nia."

"Hi Ms. Abby"

"You're solo will be called 'Jazz is My Thing'. It's jazz and that's what you do best in." Abby said.

"Okay thank you Ms. Abby." I said quietly.

We ran through the dance. Over and over. Abby yelled at me a couple of times but soon I fixed my mistakes.

"Okay Nia, you're done for the day."

"Bye Ms. Abby."

Well that was quick I thought in my mind. It seemed like she didn't even care anymore. Nah, it's probably my imagination.

I walked out. Hmm, my mom wasn't here yet. I sat on the steps. Plop, plop, plop. Suddenly it was raining. Oh it's nothing, I thought. I heard a clang of thunder in the sky. Then it was pouring. Now I can't go in because I'll be all soaked and Abby will hate me for getting the floor all wet. But then, I have the risk of get sick from being in the rain and I won't be able to preform this weekend. I would have to also use the phone inside to call my mom because I don't have my phone with me. I couldn't decide...

Be Sick And Not Compete or Go In And Make Abby Really Mad

I would be kicked off the team without even showing

Abby my talents - not get sick and have a chance of staying on the team not get scared by Abby and humiliated - abby would make me clean

I decided that I would go in and make Abby mad.

I slowly went in. I coudn't just take the phone and not get scared by Abby and humiliated - abby would make me clean

I decided that I would go in and make Abby mad.

I slowly went in. I coudn't just take the phone and I slowly went in. I coudn't just take the phone and call... I decided to go and ask Abby.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE NIA? INTERRUPTING KENDALL'S SESSION? OKAY THAT'S IT! YOU CAN'T COME TO PRACTICE TOMORROW! I'LL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!" She screamed at me. I just stood there. How would I be able to stay on the team if I can't 'ILL SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!" She screamed at me. I just stood there. How would I be able to stay on the team if I can't practice with Abby anyone?
I hoped you enjoy Chapter 5 of new Girl!!!!!!!!