Chapter 10

Nia's POV

"Nia! NIA! NIAAA!" I heard my mom screaming in the background. "Get someone! She needs help!" my mom yelled at some girl. I shook my head.

"Nia? Are you okay?" My mom nervously asked.

"Yeahhh... I'm fine... I dont' need help." I whispered as I tried to get up. I succeeded but I was clearly struggling.

"I'm coming with Ms. Abby, Mrs. Frazier." I heard Mackenzie yell from a different room. No, I thought to myself. I couldn't let Abby see me! She'll kick me off! I quickly stood up and started walking around. I felt really dizzy andI thought I would puke. Abby walked in.

"What happened?" Abby asked.

"Nia just-" My momvstarted to say.

"I'm fine now, Ms. Abby." I interrupted. I gave my mom a look that told her not to say anything.

"Why did you bring me here then, Mackenzie?" Abby asked Mackenzie. I could tell Mackenzie was going to cry soon, and it was all my fault.

"She, she was just making sure I was okay. She thought I fainted but I actually tripped and I needed to lie down." I quickly lied toAbby.

"Fine, but this must never happen again." Abby snapped.

"Yes Ms. Abby." Me and Mackenzie both fearfully said.

"Okay girls, I'll see you tomorrow."

Had I been out that long? I looked around. Everyone had already left. My mom must've told the other moms that I was just sleeping so they wouldn't tell Abby so that their kid could stay on the team. I also found out we were driving Mackenzie home because Maddie left with Chloe. I'm really nervous for tomorrow. But all I can do is cross my fingers and prayfor good luck

End of New Girl chapter 10!|||| hope u liked rate and comment!!!!!