Chapter 2

Nia's POV

"Let me explain... I've searched for months, looking for girls who are special in their ways they dance. I've came up with 12 dancers. And I've foundone. Named Brianna. But, there can only be 7 dancers on my team. Therefore I will have to kick off one of the original 7. Who I kick off will be based on how you treat your teamates, you're skill, you're looks, you're strength, you're past acts, you're flexibilty to changes, and you're passion to dance."

Abby specifically looked at me for the last part. Why was that? I love to dance! It's my life!

"Now, we shall me Brianna. Come out!" Abby urged. A tall red haired girl came out.

"Hello Brianna" we all called out. We exchanged nervous looks.

"Okay Brianna, go to you're mom I have to talk to the girls." Abby sweetly said to Brianna. She obediently left.

"Girls, how you treat Brianna will also affect if you get kicked off or not. Be careful. You're all in jeopardy," Abby threatened. "You are now excused. When you get back we will start pyramid. Brianna will be practicing with us."

"I'm nervous!" Kendall whispered to me.

"Yeah, she looks really good! She's tall too!" Paige added in.

"You guys don't get freaked out it's fine." I said.

"She's going to be the new teacher's pet. Did you hear how nice she talked to Brianna?" Maddie freaked out. We all rolled our eyes at her. Maddie's already the teacher's pet she just doesn't realize how Abby talks to her.

These next few days are going to be difficult!

End of New Girl chapter 2!Hope you enjoyed! I bet