Chapter 3

Nia's POV

After I took a drink of water and had some small talk with the girls, Abby pulled me aside.

"Yes, Ms. Abby?" I asked said, kind of scared.

"You're the most on the line, Nia. I see no passion in you're dance anymore." Abby growled at me.

"What?! I love dance! Are you kidding me!" I bursted out at her.

"Nia, you're always late to dance and have you noticed, you've been on the bottom of the pyramid for the past 3 weeks."

"Well it just hasn't been my days..." I objected.

"That's not an excuse, Nia. I'll be watching you. Be careful." Abby commanded as she walked away.

"Nia? You ready to go?" Kendall asked me?

"yeah sure be right there." I said. I was thinking about what Abby said. Was she right?

=pyramid time

"Okay girls! Top of pyramid is... Maddie! Next is Chloe  you did good but not good enough. Next Paige! You're face wasn't enough but you did better and placed 3rd. Kendall..." I zoned out. I kept thinking about what Abby said. I was I was the most on the line. That's not good.

"Nia. Nia, Nia! NIA!" Abby yelled at me.

"Yes? Sorry Ms. Abby"

"Pay attention. You're at the bottom. Again. USE YOU'RE TECHNIQUE!" I nodded slowly. I thought this week I would've done better but I guess not.

End of New Girl Chapter 3!Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!