Chapter 11

Nia's POV

Today was the day I would find out who would be kicked off the team.

== = = === = == = = =at ALDC

I stood in a line with the other 6 girls. I was basically sweating bullets. So were the other girls. Except for Maddie, of course. On the opposite side of the room, stood Abby along with Brianna. This is it I guess.

"Okay, we will start the elimination." Abby started. "Maddie and Chloe, please step foward." Maddie and Chloe held hands and stepped foward. But I already knew they made it. They were the two best dancers on the team and they make beautiful duets. "You two are the best dancers on the team and I can't afford to lose you. You both are still on the team." Abby smiled acknowledged. The two girls jumped up and down hugging each other. They went to stand by their moms.

"May Mackenzie and Nia step foward."

Oh my gosh. Now I'm freaking out. I stepped foward and held hands with Mackenzie.

"You both are in jeopardy. Please go stand over there." Abby said as she pointed towards the other side of the room, opposite of the moms.

"Kendall, Paige, and Brooke please step foward." They stepped foward and held hands like they were life preservers.

"Brooke and Paige, you are still on the team. Kendall, you're in jeopardy. Please stand by Mackenzie and Nia."

Kendall came over and joined us.

"From one of you three, will be the person kicked off. But I won't choose..." Abby sneered.

"What?!" The moms asked.

"Brianna will..." Abby said as she stepped aside and let Brianna take the floor.

"Wait, what?!" Brianna exclaimed.

"Yeah, pick, which one will be kicked off?" Abby urged.

"Ummm, Uhhh..." Brianna's face started to turn. She started fidgeting. She twiddled her fingers and she started sweating.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh... okay! I give up! I quit! I can't do this! I will not join your team Abby. The original 7 with stay original. I'm sorryif I didn't do what you wanted me to do, I'm sorry! But I will not ruin these girls' dance careers!" Brianna cried as she ran out.

"Oh well okay! That sums it up! You guys are still on the team." Abby commented. All of our faces lit up in suprise. We all ran into a group circle and started crying and laughing. This was the best day ever.

== = = == = =later in the dressing room

I saw Brianna packing up her stuff. I went up to her.

"I just wanted to say thank you, thank you for not kicking off any of us." I said sincerely.

"Oh, you're welcome! I'm just said I have to leave though." Brianna said sadly.

"How about this, here's my number. Call me and I can make arrangements so you can come and dance with us!" I bubbled excitedly.

"Oh great idea! Thanks Nia!"

"No problem, I'll see ya later Brianna!" I said with a wink as I walked out the door. Today, I left ALDC with a happy feeling. And a new friend!

End of New Girl! Hope you liked the story! It's bad though because I did it really quick... But I tried my best! please comment