Chapter 9

Nia's POV

On stage. I did what I do best. DANCE.

After I finshed, Abby nodded andI walked backstage.

"Good job, Nia! You looked great!" Brooke trilled.

"Oh thanks! Good luck to you!" I started to say as I walked away. I quickly turned around, "And thank you, Brooke." I said sincerely.

"No problem, Nia! And thanks!" Brooke said right before she walked on stage. I crossed my fingers and hoped she does good.

"Nia! You... Looked... Great!" My mom panted at me. She must've ran here from the moms who were sitting in the audience.

"Thanks mom." I said.

"Lets grab a donut! Here you sit down and rest and I'll get it for you." My mom quickly said as she ran off. Now I remember why I love my mom. I walked into I walked into the dressing room.

"Great job, Nia!" the girls called out to me. I nodded in thanks and smiled. I felt pretty good. The rest of the girls went. I watched them on the t.v. I noticed they looked really good and Abby smiled and said good job. All Abby did for me was nod. That's what got me extremely nervous.

"Here's you're donut, Nia." My mom came up to me to give me my donut.

"Oh thanks.." I mumbled.

"Are you okay? You look kind of sick." My mom stated.

"Uhhhh." I remember looking into my moms eyes and noticing her really bright lipstick. Then I  Then I blacked out.

End of New Girl Chapter 9!|||| hopeyou enjoyed plz rate and comment