Epilogue.

2 Years Later

Raheem's funeral got organized a week and a half after the murder. The murderer was never found.

Chanel found herself a good man to take care of her and Xaviera little after the funeralso now she was happy again but never forgot about her brother. The DNA test actually showed up as positive and have indeed Chres' baby.

As for Ray, he had finally got his act together and instead of seeing loads of girls, he was now tied down to one lady which was actually a huge improvement.

Keri was doing fine with her husband and was expecting a second baby with her husband so that was good for them.  Obviously you and Keri were still best friends.

Symone had also found a man and was living hapily with her son.

Jordan and you didn't completly forget about each other, yall talked once in a while and he would visit. Jordan and Chresanto were cool with each other now .

Now as for you, you were going strong with the relationship . You got tested 2 weeks later and found out that you were having a baby .. A few moths later you found out that it was going to be a baby boy so both you and Chresanto were excited. Also, Chresanto had propsed to you just a few months after you had gotten pregnant and had the wedding, a few months after the ababy boy was born.

Chresanto was now a married man to the one and only Yn and was now liking the married life with the kids.

In Love With My kidnapper.