Chapter 16

Chresanto just wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead which made me look up at him. Chesanto leaned in to kiss me but my lips quivered as to whether or not to kiss back but something inside of me just pushed me to kiss him so I did. The kiss suddenly got more intense and turned out to be a make out session . Chresanto slowly closed the door with his leg without breaking uo the kiss.

We made it upstairs into my bed room where I was laying down and Chresanto was hovering over me . This was soo wrong but it felt soo right . I pulled back after realizing what I was doing, also because I was out of breath .

"Chresanto stop ! You need to leave"-I said out of breath and pushed him off me

"What ? No"-Chresanto said 

"Leave !"-I said in an attitude while I pointed to the door 

"Oh it's like that now huh ?"-Chresanto chuckled a little causing my insides to melt as he inched closer to me 

"Yes now go!"-I rolled my eyes

"You wan't me to leave ?"-Chresanto smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist causing shivers up my spine

"Y-yes"-I stuttured and looked away avoiding eye contact 

"You're gonna miss out on this baby"-Chresanto said in such a soft tone as he filled the space between the both of us so ours bodies were pressed together and he entwined our fingers .

"You can't tell me that you don't miss this"-Chresanto said yet once again in that soothing tone whichcaused my heart to skip a beat . I was just too speechless to speak

"What's wrong ? Speechless ?"-Chresanto smirked 

"Look just get out !"-I pulled away from him and once again pointed to the door 

"Look in my eyes and tell me that you don't love me"-Chresanto said now his tone more stern 

"GET OUT !"-I raised my voice 

"TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE !"-Chresanto shouted which actually shocked me a little

"Come on Yn ! Come on! FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE !"-Chresanto said through gritted teeth and grabbed my face so that I was staring directly into his eyes 

Chresanto was scaring me . He's never gotten angry at me like this for a while .

"I-I I ..."-I struggled to get my words out 

"SAY IT !"-Chresanto's grip got tighter 

His eyes had turned a little more darker than usual and he had a look that seemed like he was gonna kill me which scared the living hell out of me but then again I wasn't sure or capable of what Chresanto could actually do . It was almost as if he wasn't Chresanto.. As if someone had taken over him. 

I was soo scared that my lips started trembling and I had a look of fear on my face . I guess Chresanto saw so his facial expression changed to a more calm look and he took his hands off my jaw and stared at me in disbelief .

"Oh my goodness ... Yn I am sorry "-Chresanto covered his mouth 

"Chresanto I've had enough of you just get out ... GET OUT !"-I was on the verge of crying as tears were already threatening to fall

"Baby ... Yn, I am truly sorry"-Chresanto cupped my face and I tear slid down my cheek

"GET OUT ! I FUCKING HATE YOU CHRESANTO AUGUST GET OUT !"-I screamed at the top of my lungs and cried 

Chresanto looked at me for a couple of seconds then left the house without a word. Arianna woke up from all of the screaming so I wiped my tears and walked over to her room . She was wailing loud as hell but I picked her up and rocked her back and forth as she became more relaxed and fell back asleep.

Chresanto's P.O.V

"Baby where were you ? I was worried & why do you look soo sad and upset what happened"-Symone asked but really I wasn't in the mood for her 

"Nothing . I'm just tired okay ?"-I said then made my way upstairs

"Baby... Come on talk to me"-Symone followed and started rubbing on my upper arm

"Look just leave me alone okay !"-I raised my tone and her causing her to jump a little

I got changed and went straight to bed. I just had alot of things on my mind and Yn was one of them. I have made soo much WRONG choices in life that I can't seem to get anything right. I don't know what to feel now, I purposely hurt Yn so how is she ever gonna take me back ?

Millions of questions were just rushing in my brain and I just couldn't take it all in so I fell asleep.

End of P.O.V

The Next Morning 

Yn's P.O.V 

I woke up with a huge headache since I was crying all night long. I hated it because I didn't even plan on seeing Chresanto, I honestly would like it if he would just get out my life because I've had enough of him already and making me see him is hurting me deeply . How on earth would you cheat and then ask for forgivness ? That was just complete nonsense. I actually feel ashamed that one day I might have to explain all of this to my daughter Arianna and then what ? I hope that she doesn't get played like how I did because who wants to see their daughter burst out into tears ? I don't. 

End of P.O.V

6 Months Later

You and Chresanto hadn'tcame in contact with each other since that altercation niether has you and Symone . Weird, right ? Anyways, life hasn't been going well -not that it was in the first place- yet, it had seem to gone worst. I lost my job as a nurse, me and Keri had gotten into an argument which now makes her hate me and I have no one anymore. Due to the fact that I lost my job, I can't pay most of the bills. Only this morning after coming back from grocery shopping I found an eviction notice at my door. How worse could life get ? I was in tears, I only had 2 days to pay but where would I get that amount of money from in 2 days ...