Chapter 6

Before I knew it , Chresanto had pulled away and had gotten out of the car . I was just frozen , stunned, shocked , speechless. What the hell had just happened ? I snapped out of my daze and quickly got out of the car too . 

I rushed behind him and tugged him on his arm making him stop and look back at me .

"What ?"-Chresanto asked 

"You just kissed me"-I said still shocked 

"Yeah I know"-Chresanto shrugged and continued walking when I stopped him again 

"Why did you do it >"-I asked 

"I told you to shut up and you said that I should make you so I did"-Chresanto said and walked into his room 

I stood outside his door a bit upset that he acted as if he didn't care about that kiss . I was alittle upset too that he didn't care . Wait . What am I saying ? I possible can't be catching feelings for this dude now can I ? I laughed in disbelief and shook my head as I walked into "my room" . Everything was still the same but Chresanto must have added a TV in here . I sighed as I started to unpack my stuff , I was gonna be here for a while by the looks of it . After several minutes of unpacking , I thought that I would go and take a shower to just take everything off my mind .

As I walked to the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me , I saw Chresanto also coming with a towel wrapped around his waist . I couldn't help just but to be taken back by the way his body was soo built and sculpted . I didn't realize how hard I was staring until Chresanto chuckled lightly which just made my cheeks burn red .

"I-I'm sorry"-I apologized and looked away 

"It's cool but you can go in there first , I can wait"-Chresanto said 

"Okay"-I walked into the bathroom and slowly closed the door behind me 

As soon as I stepped in the shower and let the hot water wash down my body, I just couldn't help but to think about that kiss that Chresanto & I shared . I just possibly couldn't be falling for him right ? I scoffed . I'm supposed to be mad at this nigga anyways . I sighed and washed my hair before finally stepping out of the shower . After drying off and wrapping the towel around me , I stepped out to find Chresanto still standing there which made me jumped a little . I just ignored him and walked off into my room .

After lotioning and changing into my sleeping shorts & a top, I went down stairs and got myself a snack . I might not trust Chresanto but I ain't finna starve to death either . I was just eating and watching tv when I felt Chresanto sit in the single chair . It all of a sudden became quiet and a little awkward & well I was sill mad at him so I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs back into my room .

P.O.V Over 

Chresanto's P.O.V 

It feels so wrong but it seems soo right . I've never had any sort of connection or feelings for the other girls so why her ? I can't be seriously falling for her , right ? Hell no . This is strictly business so it is what it is . As soon as Yn walked upstairs, I sighed and turned off the tv since I was gonna go upstairs too .

All night I just couldn't sleep and I was just thinking about Yn . No matter how badly I wanted to stop thinking about her; I just couldn't .

That Next Morning 

No - One's P.O.V 

They didn't talk to each other but on the inside they were dying to talk to each other . How long was this gonna last ?

Your P.O.V

"I wanna call my parents"-I sucked my teeth and looked in the other direction 

"Go on then no one is stopping you"-Chresanto said with a litlle attitude 

"Fine then"-I rolled my eyes and dialed the house number when my dad pick up 

"Hello ?"-My dad spoke

"Daddy"-I said in excitment 

"Oh baby girl ! How are you ?"-My dad asked 

"I am fine & I hope to stay that way "-I said and glared at Chresanto 

"Ahaha I'm sure that -- that Chresnato boy will take good care of you"-My dad laughed

"Umm dad .. His name is Chresanto"-I snickered 

"Oh , right, I knew that"-My dad laughed nervously 

"Well daddy tell mom thta I miss her and that I'll be home soon & tell her not to worry about me and remind her to take her medication"-I said 

"I will baby girl . Don't you worry "-My dad assured me 

"Alright daddy I'll talk to you soon okay"-I said 

"Yes baby girl . Bye "-My dad spoke 

"Bye"-I sighed and cut the phone 

I put the phone down and sat down watching tv with Chresanto . Once again it was silent . I felt like speaking soo badly but I didn't.

"Can you give me the remote please"-Chres mumbled and I acted as if I didn't even hear it 

"I said , Can you give me the remote please"-Chres asked again raising his voice a little , I still acted as if I didn't hear nothing 

"I damn well know that you heard me so stop playing dumb"-Chresanto said and I just rolled my eyes 

"Fine then"-Chresanto huffed and almost snatched the remote out of my hand ans I moved it quickly

"Come on man , I ain't playing"-Chresanto said trying get the remote from me 

I wasn't playing wither nigga , I am tryna watch tv . Damn . Chresanto eventually took the remote but I jumped on his back and started strangling him which made him fall to he knees and released the remote . That was the chance to get it so I did and went back to laying on the sofa as Chresanto rubbed his neck and stood back up . He looked at me angry but I didn't pay him any attention . I rolled my eyes and went back to watching tv .

"Stop playing man ! Just give me my remote !"-Chresanto stood in front of the tv , blocking it

"Nigga get tf outta my way , damn don't you see me tryna watch tv ?"-I asked 

"Give me the remote"-Chresanto demanded

"No "-I said 

Chresanto grabbed the remote from my hand then fell down because I tripped him up quick asf . I got on top and grabbed the remote but as I was about to get up, He flipped us over so he was on top and grabbed it . We kept on rolling over like little kids fighting but in the end I got the remote and went back to lay down .

"GIVE . ME . THE. FUCK. REMOTE!"-Chresanto shouted 

"You want it ? Come and get it"-I said and placed it down my bra