Chapter 35

2 Months Later

Things had been pretty distant for You and Chresanto. 1. because of loosing the baby and how you fully hadn't gotten over the ft and thoght that he was an asshole & 2. He turned himself in to the police and was now facing 3 months in prison, with 1 month left to go.

As for you, you thought that you would try to get our job back at the hospital which happened successfully. Life seemed to be getting better now since there was no distractons and you were able to get money to pay for Ari and your needs.

As for Symone, she was still on the hide out from her husband who surprisingly "still wasn't found" . To be honest, if he's been missing for this long then I would say that he is dead duh. Her ass is STILL leaving under Chresanto's wing with her son too.

Ray always informs you on stuff and tries to get you and Chresanto to talk and co-operate with each other but you don't see the need anymore. After the baby loss, you thought that Chresanto only caused you trouble in your life so you actually liked being distant from him no matter how much you missed him.

Chresanto's P.O.V

Man, I hate it in this damn prison with all these gay ass niggas wtf, I swear if 1 more guy touches my ass, I wont be responsible for my actions .. I mean, I am already in a hell hole right ? Sigh. I also gotta deal with this fucking nasty food, I'd rather starve to death but I'm good.

I also miss both my baby girls, yes Arianna AND Yn. I always try to call Yn to ask how she and Ari are both doing but she never picks up or it goes straight to voicemail, the guards  even told me to give up because it's a waste of time for the other people who wanna use the phone to call their family and friends but I refuse to give up. Yn could simply be busy alot with things. Ray did visit me and tell me how she got her job back at the hospital and also working part time at the bank so that might be why she never answers.  

I thought that sje would forget about me but to my surprise, the guards took me into the talk room and my eyes lit up when I saw her sitting right before my eyes.

"Yn ? Wow, what are you doing here ?"-I asked as the guard took off my handcuffs and left tthe room

"Well I came to visit you duh dummy"-You said 

"Yeah, I know"-I said and then there was an awkward silence

"SO !"-You said alittle to loudly,"I see that you've been working out and grown some facial hair"-You said observing my body

"Yeah, I know. I mean, when you have a limited number of things and sometimes people steal them, it becomes hard but I mean, it gives me a ver manly look & ALSO I know...."-I trailed off as I noticed Yn looking at me weirdly, probably because I was taking too much

"Okaaay"-You said and then there was an awkward silence again 

"So how are you doing ? I heard that you got a job at the hospital again and the bank?"-I asked 

"Hell yeah, I'm getting loads of paper too "-You smirked

"Damn Yn, I'm proud of you"-I nodded

"Thanks I guess"-You said and started playing with your nails

"And hows my baby girl doing ?"-I asked 

"Ari is still being that little loud ass trouble maker"-You laughed and I could help but be mesmerized by it