Chapter 3

When we got to study hall, the teacher showed us our seats. Aaron and I were seated at the same table. Aaron took his seat and I was about to when the teacher called me. I looked at Aaron, and he nodded. I put my books down, and walked over to the teacher.

  "Let's talk in the hallway." he said, and we walked into the hallway. "Marisa, what happened out there? I was so worried. Are you alright?" The teacher asked.

  "I'm fine. I don't know exactly what happened, but there were voices yelling something I didn't understand. I couldn't focus on math because of them, and I'm scared. Earlier they said that I had to beware, and be careful, or I will lose." I said, wondering what they had meant.

  "It's okay. I don't know what you will lose, but we won't let that happen if we can stop it, okay?" he said looking me in the eye.

  "Okay. Who is we though?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

  "Aaron and I. Marisa, we've known you longer than you think. When your parents died, we helped you out of the house." He said with a smile. He had an amazing voice, beautiful blue eyes that you could get lost in, a wonderful body, and dark hair. He looked like he was about 16 or 17, which was about my age.

"I trust you two. What's your name?" I asked.

"Mr. Lockheart." he answered.

"How old are you?" I asked before I could stop myself, and then I regretted it.

  He laughed and said "I'm 16, and taking over for today. The real teacher, Mr. Landmore, had something to take care of. My first name is Jermey."

"I'll come to one of you guys if I need anything, okay?" I said stepping toward the door.

"Okay." Was all he said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to him.

"Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get away. I just need to open the door, and someone would come. My hand was so close to the handle when he yanked on my wrist. I couldn't get away.

  He dragged me out of the school and pulled me as close to him as he could. Then he kissed me hungrily. He had a hand on my waist, and the other on my neck, so I couldn't get away. Then he pushed me against the side of the building. He took his shirt off, and then mine. He pushed against me, so our skins were touching.

  I gave in. I kissed him back, and wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck. Jermey and I couldn't stop. I heard the school doors open, and I seen Aaron in front of them. I got off Jermey and said "Aaron wait!" I went up to him, and grabbed his hand as he turned to walk away.

"Marisa, let go of me before I hurt you." Aaron said angrily.

"Please, Aaron it's not what it looks like. I swear. I was about to walk into the class, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I tried to grab the handle, but he pulled me out here. He pushed me against the wall, and wouldn't stop kissing me. He forcefully took my shirt off. I-I gave in when you came because I had bo other choice. Honestly." I said with tears running down my face.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to write this. There's been alot going on and I haven't had the time to update lately. I really am sorry. Please keep reading and tell me if you like it. I'll try to update as soon as I can.