Chapter 1

It was the first day of high school, well it was for me. I was new, which meant I didn't know anyone. I started to walk to the bus stop when I heard my name. I looked around. No one. Okay, I thought. I might just be hearing things. That's okay for the first day of school, right? I kept walking. Then I heard my name again.

This time I thought I heard footsteps. I stopped walking and looked around. Nothing. I started to freak out. Things were getting, weird. I started to run. When I finally got to the bus stop, no one was there. Okay, maybe I'm early. I thought. This will be good, I think.

Soon people started coming, and no one noticed me. Then I heard my name. I ignored it. I closed my eyes to rest, and kept hearing my name. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop. I felt something touch my arm, and the voices stopped. My eyes opened. Someone said the bus was here. I got on the bus and sat alone. I closed my eyes, and the voices were back.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to make them stop. I don't know what's going on, but whatever it is, It's not normal. I felt something touch my arm again, and the voices stopped once more. I opened my eyes to see the kid from the bus stop.

"It's time to get off." He said.

"Okay." I said, standing up.

I got off the bus and went to the office to get my schedule. I didn't know where to go. I walked out of the office, and seen the boy from earlier. He walked over to me. "Do you need any help getting to any of your classes?" He asked. "Sure" I said, handing him my schedule.

"That's weird." He said, studying it.

"What is?" I asked, clearly confused.

"We have all the same classes."He said, smiling at me. "Just follow me today, alright?" he asked, handing me back my schedule.

"Okay." I smiled. He started walking, and I followed.