Chapter 4

"I said let go!" Aaron yelled pushing me away from him. "I don't wanna hear any stories Marisa. I seen you kissing him. That all that matters! I trusted you, and you start kissing Jermey! I wish I never met you! You're my worst mistake, and I hate you!" He said pushing me against the wall. I fell to the ground with tears falling everywhere.

  Aaron ran into the building, and Jermey came over to hand me my shirt. "I'm sorry Marisa. I really am." he said, and tried to help me up. I wouldn't let him.

"Just leave me alone. This is all your fault." I said staring at the ground.

  He walked inside, and I put my shirt on. I got up and started to hear the voices again. "I tried to warn you, but now you lost him." they said.

"That's what you meant. Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? I can't stand losing him. I don't have anyone left." I said crying.

  I started to walk and heard the doors open. I ignored them and kept walking. Then I heard someone running towards me. Aaron screamed, "Marisa, look out!" and pushed me out of the way of a car.

"Y-you saved my life?" I said surprised.

"Yeah. I came out to apologize because Jermey came, and said that everything was true, and also that you were crying. You wouldn't let him help you up, and told him to go away. I came running when I seen the car, so I pushed you out of the way." he said with a smile.

"I thought you hated me. You said I was your worst mistake, and I know you meant it too. I already lost you, so I'm heading home." I said walking away. Aaron stepped in front of me.

"Marisa, I didn't mean a word I said."

  I stopped and smiled. Then I kissed him and said, "Don't scare me like that again. I really love you, and wouldn't be able to handle not being friends." He smiled, and we went back into the school.

  We got our stuff and Aaron showed me the way to our next class. It was keyboarding, and I love it because we sit next to each other. He turned me to face him, and kissed me. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I said yes, and kissed him again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this probably caused alot of confusion. Marisa started liking Aaron when he helped her find her classes. She doesn't remember her childhood, but he was in it. He had always liked her for her personality, but he never knew about the voices.