➵ | thirty- three, ferret

"LOOK THERES POTTER! CHEAT!"

"excuse me crabbe, last time i checked my name got thrown out of that stupid thing too so please just leave him alone." thana asked, the annoyance in her voice seemed to shut crabbe up but draco, who hadn't noticed thana yet, looked down at harry from the tree he was sitting in. "why so tense potter?" thana sighed, "my father and i have a bet you see. i don't think you're gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament." he jumped down and finally noticed thana. "oh hello love." he cheerfully greeted her. thana shook her head and playfully rolled her eyes, "not a chance malfoy."

draco just continued, "he disagrees." his eyes were still focused on harry as he made his way to him. "he thinks you won't last five." draco and the others had already started laughing but harry seemed to have enough as he stormed up to them, ï don't give a damn about what your father thinks, malfoy." thana stepped forward when harry pushed draco, "he's vile and cruel. and you're just pathetic." harry turned away, leaving draco behind him. "pathetic?" draco scoffed as he reached for his wand. then moody showed up, "oh no you don't sonny," then it happened. professor moody pointed his wand at draco, transforming him into a ferret. "i'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned, you stinking, cowardly-" thana had enough, a professor transforming a student? she didn't think twice before grabbing her own wand. never liked him anyways, go for it. she chuckled softly at her fathers comment and pointed her wand at the man. "put him down. right now." but he didn't listen. "expe-!" the girl didn't get to finish her spell because a female voice interrupted her. "professor moody!" professor mcgonagall said, "what are you doing?" moody was still swinging draco the ferret up and down, "teaching." mcgonagall looked shocked, "is that, is that a student?" everyone was laughing and when moody threw draco down crabbe's pants she couldnt help but laugh too. sadly mcgonagall didnt think it was so funny. the woman quickly transformed draco back into his human self. naked human self. he was only wearing his underwear and his hair was a mess. "oh no" thana mumbled, quickly looking away. "my father will hear about this!" draco yelled, quickly putting his robes back on. "is that a threat?" moody asked, chasing him. "i could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy!" but draco didn't hear him, the boy was already on his was to snape.

thana needed some time to stop laughing, of course she wanted to help him but the sight of draco as a ferret, down crabbe's pants was just too funny. when she finally stopped laughing she could hear the girls whisper behind her. "he's soooo hot!" "did you see his smile?" "i'm so in love with him!" they said. she had no idea what happened. sure, in third year some of the girls had a crush on draco. he had a glowup, she wasn't going to deny that. but this year basically every girl was whispering about him in the halls, mostly about his appearance. thana and her friend scarlet often mocked the girls. so she turned to her friend, who happened to be standing next to her. "did you see his abs?" scarlet said, "and his hair oh my god!" scarlet and thana both laughed, deciding to continue mocking the now quiet girls behind them. "he's so tall!" scarlet said, "and handsome as hell! i mean who wouldn't wanna go to the yule ball with him?" thana said, not noticing how everyone around them had gone quiet. "i know right! potter is so lucky, he gets so much attention from him!" scarlet continued, "i'd let him slyther-in my ro-" thana stopped once she heard that oh so familiar laugh. scarlet was blushing and thana had to take a deep breath before turning around. "draco." she said, clearing her throath. as if the whole situation wasn't embarrassing enough already, thana saw rita take a picture.

draco was screaming inside. he knew the girls were only mocking some others but deep down he hoped thana meant it. he remembered how he had tried to flirt with her a few years ago. "i know you're obsessed with me thana, no need to be ashamed of it." he winked at both thana and scarlet and leaned in a bit, once he was basically breathing in thana's ear he whispered, "all you."

thana felt the goosebumps on her arms, "all you." she smiled and took a step forward, "obsessed with you? in your dreams malfoy." she leaned in, like he had done. "you thought i was going to give you a compliment? i was just mocking them love, better luck next time." she smiled proudly after whispering the words in his ear before running off to the slytherin common room with scarlet.