➵ | two, the train !

CHAPTER TWO.

the train.

THANA AND HARRY POTTER HAD NEVER BEEN SHOPPING OR HAD THEIR OWN MONEY BEFORE.

the siblings had been to this fascinating bank earlier, to get a lot of money. and it was all theirs. after they had gotten the money they went shopping, for things like a wand and books with spells in it. the wand shopping was interesting, harry's first wand flew across the shop and thana's first wand almost burnt her. the wand she finally chose was an 'extra-ordinary'  wand according to ollivander, who also said she had a powerful wand. she wasn't sure if that was a warning or a compliment. she decided to take it as a compliment.

THEY HADN'T BEEN on the train for long but it felt good when they finally sat down. they had been shopping all day and learned so many new things their heads were spinning. they were both staring out of the window, enjoying the comfortable silence that was in their compartment. they had those a lot, the two of them. this comfortable silence ended however when a red haired boy knocked on their door, shyly looking at them before hesitatingly opening the door. "excuse me," he started, nervously looking at the twins, "do you mind? everywhere else is full."

"not at all!" harry said, gesturing for the boy to sit down, which he did, right next to thana. thana smiled a bit, this guy seemed nice. "i'm ron by the way, ron weasley." the boy, ron, smiled at both of them. "thana and harry potter. nice to meet you." she said, introducing both of them at once. she'd always been more extroverted and naturally took this role upon herself. the look on ron's face changed within a second. his mouth dropped and he looked at them with a confused, yet shocked look on his face. this confused the potters, did she say something wrong?

"so it's true? do you really have that," he started pointing at harry's forehead. "the what?" harry asked, completely oblivious. "jeez harry, he means your scar." thana said, rolling her eyes at his idiotic reaction. ron gasped impressed when he saw the scar and turned his head to thana. "i don't have a cool scar," she said, "if that's what you're looking for." thana smiled slightly when the boy chuckled, happy that he laughed at her.

"is it also true he's coming for you?" ron asked nervously, not wanting to annoy the twins. thana chuckled, she liked this ron guy, so she decided not to be mean and sarcastic but just answer his questions. "only he knows i guess." she shrugged slightly, she didn't even know she was the girl who lived until a few hours before. it felt weird, having to be told who you are by someone you don't even know. right at that moment the trolley lady came by. "anything off the trolley dears?" she asked the children but ron declined and held up his own bag of food, a somewhat sad look on his face. "we'll take the lot." harry handed the woman the money they had gotten from this fascinating bank earlier and ron gave him a thankful smile. thana realised that the two of them, ron and harry, would be good friends.