➵ | twenty- eight, in the great hall

TO SAY THE ride to hogwarts was awkward would be an understatement, draco had decided to take Theo's advice and asked pansey out, assuming it would make thana jealous. which it did. the girl was just relaxing, her head on blaise's shoulder while they made some jokes about the candy women who had just stopped by, when draco and his girlfriend joined them. pansey was being pansey and was all over draco, she always tried to be this close to draco but he had always pushed her away. until now. the two couples had both stopped talking and sighed in relief when theo ended the awkward and tensed silence.

after the horrible train drama thana decided to sit with her other friends while dumbledore gave his speech. cedric, trevor and hailey were older than thana but it didn't make her uncomfortable at all, over the summer thana had visited hailey a lot and had given both her and trevor relationship advise. she hadn't been paying attention to what the wise man was saying but when filch came running in she looked up and laughed along with some other students. "so hogwarts has been chosen, to host a legendary event, the triwizard tournament! now for those of you who don't know the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests." of course this news made all of her friends and thana herself extremely excited, but no one was as excited as cedric was. she smiled, it was good to see him so happy about something.

when they were about to welcome the other schools thana quickly ran back to her own table and tried to look nice when the great hall got filled with beautiful girls. they sighed and waved their arm, making thana roll her eyes at the sight of her boyfriend, best friend and draco, who were all staring and almost drooling. the butterflies didn't cheer thana up at all, the boys seemed to be quite amused by thana's jealousy and didn't stop teasing her until the second school entered the great hall. thana didn't even like the other school so much but if she had to go full simp mode to make her friends jealous then so be it. "oh my god, those uniforms and the stick slamming on the floor thingy!" she said, mocking pansy who was being serious while saying those type of things. blaise playfully rolled his eyes at her and she pressed a soft kiss on his cheek to reassure him she was just joking, "you call me dramatic but have you ever seen me enter a room like that?" she asked him as she rested her head on his shoulder, not noticing viktor krum staring at her.

as the girls sat down besides the hufflepuff table, some of them immediately all over trevor and cedric, hailey and thana shared a 'i hate everyone here but you' look and a quick laugh left both of their lips. the boys sat down at the slytherin table and pansy completely forgot about draco, who didn't seem to care about his girlfriend who was now all over krum. viktor himself was still staring at hermione, occasionally trying to start a conversation with thana too. thana's attention got stolen by the man who fixed the ceiling after it broke due to the storm. some people seemed to know or recognize him but thana had never seen him before. she heard some whispers and the name people called him, 'mad-eye moody' was quite accurate. shivers went down thana's back when the mans eye, the fake one, made eye contact with her own brown eyes.

dumbledore shook his hand, calling him his dear old friend. "half of the cells in azkaban are filled thanks to him, he's an auror." blaise explained when he saw the somewhat confused expression on his girlfriends face, the face he called beautiful everyday, not knowing draco thought of her the same way.

the man, moody, turned around and drank something, causing thana to sigh dramatically. "so he can just walk in here, fix the ceiling adn get fucking drunk? i've faced that voldemort bitch like what? three times?" her eyes shot wide open, knowing everyone else also knew it was only two times. she quickly corrected herself, "i meant two but anyways, i saw that nose-less motherfucker twice and where's my drink huh? i could use some alcohol too." draco being the only student that knew about her father sighed in relief when most students just laughed at his friends' dramatic self. the auror didn't think she was as funny though, he glared at her and gave her a 'you'll regret this' look until crouch started his speech, "after due consideration the ministry has concluded that, for their own safety, no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the triwizard tournament. this decision is final." this caused basically every student under the age of 17 to scream their own opinions, most of them being against this rule. it wasn't until dumbledore yelled silence that the great hall went back to being quiet.

thana was still quietly complaining to theo when dumbledore made a cup appear. the girl stopped whispering and stared at it, her mouth open and an impressed expression on her face. a blue flame burned above the goblet of fire, fascinating many of the students.

AUTHORSNOTE

lol im not sure if thana should be a baddie and also participate in the tournament or just find another way to almost get killed so what do yall think?

also this suckssss but as thana grows up and gets to know her father better i want her to be more badass so she's gonna be more present in this book ya

ALSO ALMOST 30K READS WTF IM SO GRATEFUL

AND LASTLY what would thana and draco's shipname be? and are there any other ships that u wanna see more detailed? lol love yall k bye