Descisions, Descisions

Hi Greenbeans!! How's your day? I haven't actually haven't had my day yet it's still morning. heh. That's all!

Disclaimer: I don't any of the characters they all belong to John Greenie. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up this morning completely regretting about what happened last night. I shake my head rather furiously. No, no, no, no. That was is wrong. Why did I kiss back? Well, he was being extremely irresistible. He so happy and cute. I grin slightly. My gosh what is wrong with me.

I get ready to go to support group. Isaac would riding with my mom and I. His mom would him up afterwards.

I walk out the front door and see Isaac smiling peacefully on the front lawn. He lying on his back smiling to the sky. Man, he looked like an idiot.
I laugh. "What exactly are you doing?"
"Huh," He responds and gets up."oh I was just enjoying nature."
"On my driveway?"
"Pretty much." He comes closer. Close enough to touch me. I'm just standing awkwardly like what do I do?
He touched my cheek, he fingers outlining my lips once again. His hands are warm, soft, and loving. I couldn't help but smile. Until he starts leaning in. I start panicking. I think oh shoot is he going to kiss me again? Is he really into me? I think too late, our lips touch half a second before I pull away.
"I am so sorry, Isaac, but can we not rush this too much?" I ask pleading for understanding. I don't want him mad at me. After all, he is my closest friend.
"Oh no it's fine I understand. Sorry." He says, his cheeks beautiful shade of red.

My mom gets the car from the driveway finally and we walk towards the car. Feeling bad for Isaac I hold his hand. He gladly accepts. I sigh a sigh of relief. My mom grins at us. Wow, mom thanks. We get into the car and fall into the most awkward car ride ever. We were all quiet, just sitting staring at our shoes. Well mom was staring at the road, of course.

When we finally park in front of The Literal Heart of Jesus and get out. As Isaac and I walk out she waits for me to come back out again of the church again.
~~Time Skip to After the support class is over~~
I say goodbye to Isaac when we come out and I hop inside the car. When we are on the road my mom finally blurts out excitedly.
"So are you and Isaac like together?"
I have no words because I'm not to sure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's the chapter, Greenbeans! Hope you liked it.
Vote, Comment, and Follow!
Love you all!