Introduction: Where the heck is he?

HELLO MY NAME IS thedeathlytribute AND THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFICTION AND IT IS A TFIOS ONE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ALL BELONG TO JOHN GREENIE. ( heh, get John Greenie = John Green. Heh. If you don't then you MUST read the Maze Runner Series.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Hazel Grace Lancaster. My life basically sucks right now. And it's not helping getting so many sympathy cards. It just reminds me that he's gone and he's been gone. It has been two, long years since Augustus Waters died. I'm now 18 and everyone else says I should move on. I should look for another person. But no one can replace him.... Let's look on the bright side: my tumors haven't grown any larger and my lungs still sucky, but fine.

I continue to stare at my bedroom ceiling.
"Hazel come down for breakfast!" My mom yells.
"Coming!"
I walk downstairs and am welcomed to the smell of burnt toast, eggs, pancakes, and BACON. I take a nice, long sniff and help myself to the food.
"Hey, after breakfast we're going to support group." My mom said as I was shoveling food down my throat.
"Fine." I grumbled.
I HATE support group. It just tears me apart that Isaac and I attended Augustus's pre-funeral there. I also met him there. I go upstairs and got dressed.

My mom waited in the parking lot as usual.
She gave me a weak smile and said, "Have fun! An-And make some friends."
I hold back tears. I know my mom was trying to help, but SERIOUSLY?
"Okay." My voice shaking slightly.
I turn around and walk toward the building. I walk into the room and find that Isaac isn't there. Something breaks inside me. I don't know why, but I guess that Isaac is like my only friend, excluding Kaitlyn, and I never noticed how much I missed him. We both lost someone we loved and I guess that made us connect more. We depend on each other. He is just as depressed and sad as me, so we (me) cried on each other's shoulders and we (he) held us together. I skipped the session and snuck out the back to read "An Imperial Affliction."

When it was almost time to go I walk out where I usually walk out and hop in the car with my mom. We got home and did our usual: watch reality shows, et cetera. The next day it was the same thing Isaac didn't show up and I went to read. Two weeks passed and he still isn't there. I am starting to get worried. I hope he's alright.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
SORRY IT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. I'M STILL GETTING THE HANG OF THIS SO YA😁
And no copyright intended this story just popped in my head. BYEBYE