Text Conversation of Hope :)

Hey Greenbeans I hope you like this chapter. I'm not sure how long this WHOLE story is going to be. Sooooo ya :) Thank you SierraNeven for the positive comments! It means a lot!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters. They all belong to John Greenie. (yes, I am making that my personal nickname for him.)
----------------------------------------------

I constantly called and texted Isaac's number for about three weeks until there was a finally a response! Here's a little something on how the conversation went:
"Hello?" He says
"Hey! Where are you?"
"I'm sorry I think you got the wrong number."
"What? But it's me, Hazel! Isaac you should know exactly who I am!"
"ohhhhhh... Sorry Hazel I got this new phone and I haven't set the contacts just yet."
"No worries. It's fine. So when are you coming back?"
"In, like, a month. Is that okay? I mean are you good?"
In my head I thought: darn it. I was hoping for him to come soon. At least he is safe right?
"Why'd you leave?" I ask casually. cause like ptshh I wasn't worried or anything. Heh.
"Oh I was just going through some stuff. Augustus's fault. 😁"
" Okay. Well I have to go now so bye. I'll call you later."
"Bye."
I set my phone down and sigh. A whole lot of anxiety and nervousness just lifted off my shoulders. I will be checking off the days until Isaac will come back. ( heh that rhymed.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey greenies I know the chapter absolutely SUCKED but it sort of matters to the storyline in future chapters. Thank you Ateyourcookiezzz for some ideas!