✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟏𝟑.

lowkey🥲🥲 a filler chapter 💔💔
streaks dhmu🙏🥀

FOUR DAYS PASSED, AND WINNIE'SBELONGINGS WERE FINALLY MOVED IN

BELONGINGS WERE FINALLY MOVED IN.

Her house was still in need of lots of decorating, renovating, and more, but it was good enough for the time being. Funny enough, her first night staying there would be spent going on a Minecraft date with JSchlatt.

She threw her hair into a loose ponytail, put on a big t-shirt, and some spandex. The AC hadn't altered yet, but she typically liked her living space to be on the much colder side. That way, she could wear sweatshirts.

With boxes surrounding her and chocolate milk by her side, she began the stream and turned on some music for the background.

"Hey, hi, hello! New house time!" she exclaimed, her chat automatically going to about 60,000 people.

With a few clicks of a button, she invited JSchlatt to the call.

"Why hello, lovely lady," he said as soon as he picked up.

"Hello, my good sir. What is on the itinerary for today?"

Winnie's character ran around her Minecraft house, sorting her chests and getting rid of trash as she worked on her underground base.

"My secretaries have prepared a nice fireside dinner for us, where I'm thinking we could get to know each other. How does that sound to you?"

Text after text was rolling through to Winnie's phone from Pogtopia, which was listening to the conversation with amusement. Her signature skin, a girl with an Appa onesie on, was now a girl with a blue dress on.

"That sounds fitting. Shall you come pick me up? A woman like myself doesn't like to be kept waiting," Winnie replied, trying her best to pull off a trans-Atlantic accent.

"Nice accent. And yeah, I'll come over."

"Thank you, Schlatt," she grinned at her camera, trying to act interested.

As he picked her up and took her to the location that had been prepared, the groupchat was literally going ape shit crazy.

Discord, 8:35 P.M.

POGTOPIA
[ bitch boy (tommy), prezzy boy (wilbur), spy boy (tubbo), random boy (techno), meh boy (dream),
spy woman (niki), meh woman (winnie) ]