✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟎𝟐.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME,WINNIE THOUGHT

WINNIE THOUGHT.

Of course Dream had to raid her. She was totally fine with it. Her and Dream were practically besties!

If only any of that was true. Sadly, her and Dream had been enemies for as long as they had known each other, which was roughly six years. They attended high school together, and in everything they did, they competed against one another.

Freshman year it was one big joke, and they were actually close friends. But as time went on, it became more and more clear that they were not meant to be friends. So the little game between them became a competition on who could come out on top. In the end, Winnie did. She ended up being valedictorian, while Clay didn't even 'place.'

But before graduation, the feud got worse. The night of prom, Winnie went with her girlfriend, Penny. Everything was going smoothly, until Clay showed up. He came with a few of his friends, and together, they successfully got Winnie into a fight with Penny, leading to their break up. Winnie was devastated.

That was the last straw.

Long story short, they had a big blow up outside the gym, and prom ended with both of them going home more furious than ever, tears and sweat included. So when Winnie was named Valedictorian, it nearly sent Clay over the edge.

Now, six years later, the 21 and 20 year old were both famous youtubers. The odds of it were insane. Just saying it loud sounded preposterous.

But when they found out that the person behind the screen was their oldest enemy, the competition seemed to restart its cycle.

"Thanks for the raid, Dream," she hissed out. Both fanbases knew of the rivalry, and treated it as a joke. Frankly, almost no one knew the details behind it except Winnie's best friend, Teigan, and some of Dream's. close friends.

Still, even they didn't understand how deep rooted it was.

Twitter, 11:13 P.M.

@dreamwastaken / dream
@chocolatemilkst4n how'd you like my gift to you
_________________________________

@chocolatemilkst4n
reply to @DreamWasTaken i loved it. thanks for sparing your graciousness with me

@GeorgeNootFound
reply to @DreamWasTaken Dream I swear to god when will this stop
|
|
|
@chocolatemilkst4n
reply to @GeorgeNotFound you said it best

@dreamteamfan1
reply to @DreamWasTaken PLSSSSWISKFJ I CANT BREATHEJW RN WJBJJWJFJ THEY HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH

@dreamteamfan2
reply to @DreamWasTaken sometimes i wish i knew the details behind this situation, and then i remember it's probably for content and chuckle to myself 💔💔

view all 9,712 replies. . .

—real life—

Slightly enraged, Winnie ended her stream, and headed to bed. Senior Prom was three years ago, and she still remembered it like it was yesterday. She remembers the gleeful look on Clay's face when Penny walked out on her. In fact, Clay was one of the reasons Winnie went to college so far away from her hometown of Orlando. Well, six hours isn't too far, but she would've preferred to stay where she was.

Nevertheless, she chose not to give the bad memories a second thought, and with that, she was sleeping in no time.

. . .

The sun shone through the window, waking her up around eleven in the morning. Usually, her first online class would've already started, but since the virus hit, she hadn't had any classes. Just work, notes, and more work.

So, as per usual, her routine began. Get up, go to the bathroom, get ready for the day, and check her phone. It was almost getting boring. However, when she checked her phone, things were more exciting than usual.

Of all people in the world, none other than Mr. GeorgeNotFound had reached out to her.

Discord, 10:12 A.M.

George
Hi!! I wanted to reach
out and ask if you wanted to
stream with me! I think it'd
be very interesting considering
the current circumstances
-GeorgeNotFound

Winister
sounds cool!!
yeah i'll stream with you :]

George
omfg really? ok I thought
this was a super big long
shot 😳😱

Winister
nah ur good 👍👍
my life is boring anyway

George
same
I feel like I just do the
same thing every day

Winister
BROOOOOOO
MEEEEEE
it's tragic💔💔

George
truly😔😔

Winister
so when do u wanna play?

George
does tmrw night work with you?

Winister
sure does!! what we gonna do

George
I think we should play something
casual like bedwars

Winister
sounds dope to me

George
cool so tmrw at 8?
also this is gonna sound dumb
but you're not just doing this
to make Dream mad since he
raided you right?

Winister
yes and right
i'm better than that unlike him
lololol smirk smirk

George
I'll find a way for you two
to make up just you wait

Winister
been waiting for six years, i'll
be here forever 😕

George
lmfao well see you tomorrow 😬😬

Winister
bye🤸‍♀️