☆ T H I R T Y - T W O ☆

"have you forgiven jayden and kenzie?"asked johnny,as annie raised an eyebrow. "no."she said,with a sigh. "maybe you should."said johnny. "excuse me?"she asked, defensively. "anns.i didn't  mean that they were right at all and you should be like you were with them.maybe just talk with them through it.i mean they have been flooding your phone."he said,looking over her phone.she looked at him. "you know what?"she said to him.
"what?"he said,with a cocky grin.just because he knows he was right.
"i hate when your right,dickhead."
he laughed again. "you're so cute when you're mad."he said giving a kiss on her lips,as he walked away.she sighed,as she dialed in kenzie and jayden's numbers.of course,almost immediately they picked up.

"hey,annie!"kenzie said,happily.
"annie!she finally picked up!"jayden said happily.
"i-i guess i'll listen to what you have to say."said annie.
"look.we realized what we did was wrong-not even believing you at first.and we hated ourselves for it.because of what had already happened to you,you gotten a shitty ex boyfriend and to hear that my boyfriend did that shit?especially to my best friend?hell to the no.i saw the clips of what johnny did to him,and i have to admit i cheered his ass on.isaak and that son of a bitch austin deserve that."kenzie said,as annie smiled.
"long story short,"jayden said,trying to continue.
"i broke up with isaak.and i threatened him to never come near me or my friends.i also may have threatened them to leave the state of massachusetts and never set back foot again."kenzie,said blushing.
"and we really hope you could forgive us,"jayden said,making those big old puppy dog eyes.
"of course,i do.thank you guys so much.i love you two."she said.this would've been a perfect time for a hug. annie then told them everything happening with johnny.
"holy shit girl!you guys are so dating!no buts!"jayden said. "yeah,and i'm jealous!"
annie laughed. "no.we aren't."
they had talked for a few more minutes,as annie then hung up.she heard johnny in her room as he heard him say, "i'll try and convince her,okay?"