☆ E I G H T E E N ☆

with salty tears flooding down her eyes onto her warm cheeks,her vision was getting a bit blurred driving back.her hands were so sweaty she didn't even know if she could drive.she ran into her apartment and locked the door.

"holy shit,shit,shit."annie said,crying again.she was so vulnerable,and at this point the only person she could think of was johnny.she also wondered where her friends had gone-they had completely left her when she needed them.

out of vulnerability,she took her phone and called johnny,which she thought she would never do.this would be the first time they'd hear each other's voices. "please pick up,please please please pick up,"she said,softly whimpering.

"hello?"annie said,once she heard a connection on the phone.tears were streaming down her face faster and harder.
she heard a masculine voice on the other side of the phone,it was deep yet sexy and mysterious.
"annie?"the voice said.she heard other people talking in the background,so he clearly wasn't alone.
"john-johnny?"she asked.she felt her throat closing up with hiccups.
"annie?hello?this is you?are you okay?"he asked,sounding concerned.she then broke down.
"no,no i'm not okay.i really need you and i don't know why i just-"
"what happened?who the hell hurt you?"
"johnny i-i-i don't know what to do."
"i'll come to you.please.let me.i'll come if i leave now-"
"are-are you sure?"she asked,sniffling.
"you're crying,annie.i care about you.i'm coming no matter what.even-even if i have to swim in a fucking ocean."he said,as she gave a small laugh.
"your laugh is gorgeous."
"shut up,dickhead."
"wow.so rude." she laughed again.
"wait,so you're in massachusetts,aren't you?"
annie looked down at her shoes. "yeah."she said,phone close to her ear.
"look,i don't even know why i just told you to randomly come,i mean it's gonna be hard for you to get-"
"i'm on my way.send me your address."
"wait,really?"
"of course.and i'll beat up whoever the fuck hurt you."
she smiled. "i'm going to sleep-what time will you get here?"
"hm,early afternoon?"he guessed.
"okay."
"send me the address of your place."
"will do."
"bye annie."he said,in a sweet voice.
"bye john,
and you know what?"
"what is it?"
"thank you."
"anything for you."