☆ N I N E T E E N ☆

"dude,you almost knocked down all the pins!"johnny yelled at hayden. johnny,hayden,carson,emily,lauren&nadia had all gone out to bowling after johnny had gotten out of the studio from what it felt like being trapped in there all day.

"and we won again!"nadia shouted,her strawberry blonde hair bounced off her shoulders perfectly as she gave lauren and emily a high-five. "you guys are lame,"lauren said,with a giggle. "like the fifth time we've beaten you?"emily teased.her long blonde hair had reached up till her hips as she gave johnny a smirk.johnny and emily had hooked up a few times,however johnny never took a relationship with her seriously.

"whatever,"carson said,mocking the girls. "we're hotter than you guys anyway."said johnny,as the boys laughed.the girls rolled their eyes. "we can so pick up more girls than you could ever,"nadia said. "we're just so much hotter,smarter,cooler and better than you guys in general."lauren replied. "i'm hungry."said emily,disregarding the conversation. "me too.want to go by the nearby pizza parlor?"asked hayden,as everyone nodded their heads yes.

the group sat in a booth at the parlor,and emily sat right next to johnny,as the boys snickered.the girls rolled their eyes and ate their food. "hey,when're you supposed to be going back to the studio?"lauren asked johnny. "tomorrow afternoon,"said johnny biting into his pizza.

"yo,we should so talk about that dude you're always being caught with."hayden said,taking a big bite of pizza and nudging carson. "i almost forgot,"carson said,raising his eyebrow.johnny could feel butterflies in his stomach,but did she even care for him?did she even like talking to him?that's a feeling he's certainly not used to,and he sort of liked it that she wasn't automatically attracted to him even after she found out he's famous. "what?"asked johnny. "yeah,i mean what about her?they seem like just friends,"emily said defensively,as the whole table started to get awkward.not long,everyone just gotten back to talking about normal things.that was until johnny got a phone call-from annie.

"holy shit-she's calling me.we've never talked or heard each other's voices,"said johnny in awe. "do you have to pick it up?i mean you're with us."emily said. "you should pick it up,i mean it could be important,"lauren said,with a shrug.johnny grabbed his phone out of his pocket. "thanks laur."he said, as she smiled back.

"hello?"he had heard.it was a soft and angelic voice.he heard her crying and sniffling-and she sounded like she was in pain.which for some reason,it didn't sit right with him.
"annie?"

the group had looked over to johnny,as he walked away from the table with the phone. "he's so in love guys."nadia said. "agreed.he doesn't talk about anyone the way he talks about her-thats for damn sure."hayden added. "i hope she's good for him."lauren said,with a sigh.

emily raised her eyebrows in disgust. "how can be possibly like someone he hasn't met,guys?come on."
"look em-we understand you guys hooked up a few times but it doesn't mean he has true feelings for you.and it doesn't look like it either."carson said truthfully. "he does.you-you just don't know what you're talking about,carson!"emily said defensively. "whatever you say."hayden said,annoyed.the booth got super awkward.

johnny then came running back saying he had to go and meet her all the way in massachusetts. "are you crazy?"emily asked,standing up. "i-i have to.she's going through a hard time and she needs me."he stated. "john-you sure?that's far and it's kinda late..."carson said. "i'll be fine."said johnny.he looked at lauren. "you okay?"he asked. "go get your girl.but be careful,okay?"she said,as he chuckled. "wait do you have your backup clothes in your car?"nadia asked,as he nodded.he hugged everyone and dashed in his car and started the drive.

he knew he wouldn't do this for anyone else,not even emily.but like he said,there was just something special about annie-that for a reason he cares and loves her a lot.this was the first time he'd meet someone who he thought was so pure and angelic despite everything else that she'd said.he knew it was for a reason,and he knew whoever hurt her was going to get a piece of him-and the hospital.because for some reason,he'd do anything for her.