☆ T H R E E ☆

as annie sat down next to kenzie at their sleepover,jayden was making popcorn for their movie.

"so,as i was casually stalking your instagram post,"kenzie said,as annie gave her an eyebrow.kenzie had different hair,which felt like every month.this month was short blonde-but only short because she cut it while having a mental breakdown about her boyfriend isaak cheating on her. turns out he didn't really cheat.he was just eating lunch with his sister.kenzie was like the immature kid of the group-jayden was the mom & annie was in between.kenzie was still one of the nicest people ever and one of annie's best friends forever.who she loved so very much. even though annie didn't know her as long as she knew jayden,they still had a very special connection.

"where are you going with this?"annie asked,as jayden brought out the popcorn. "going with what?" jayden asked.jayden's short caramel hair and her hazelish greenish eyes-annie still can't figure out what color they are.jayden has always been there for annie-and been like her rock.through everything.and most importantly,when her older brother caleb died from a heart disease,jayden was there every step of the way-and really helped shape who annie is today.they really are the best of friends,who once again annie loves very much.

"bitch-shut up!look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't slumming it with william franklyn fucking miller!"mackenzie screamed,as jayden dropped the popcorn on the ground-not a lot fell out.jayden reached for kenzie's hand as they twirled in a circle.annie was dying of laughter,gave a blush and rolled her eyes.

"you bitches are so stupid," annie said. "you are so not slumming it with william-top australian model and actor!"jayden screamed. "first of all..no. i barely even knew who he was until you explained who he is to me,"annie said,calmly picking up the bag of popcorn and plopping one into her mouth. "second of all,he just dmed me saying hey you're gorgeous..nothing much."annie replied.

"and..?"kenzie said,implying for more. "okay he is gorgeous!"annie said,giving them that. "but,it would never work.he lives in australia.and like-i'm just a normal nineteen year old teenager in college-one of the best colleges like ever," annie said,giving them a look. "i go to harvard!surprisingly you guys do too!I'm not going to drop my education over some random guy.hell to the no."

"she is right."jayden replied.
"bitch,i'd fucking walk all the way to australia if william franklyn miller ever wanted a relationship with me or called me gorgeous,"kenzie said, seriously.they all looked at each other for a second- and broke out in laughter.
"i wasn't kidding!"kenzie said,as she began to laugh too.

as the three girls were watching a movie,each girl hugging each other with the popcorn in their hand,the climax had come. everything was going all good until annie's phone wouldn't stop going off.
"turn your phone off,annie!this is the climax!" kenzie screeched.
"jayden,pass my phone?"annie asked as jayden was sitting next to her phone.jayden picked it up,and read the name of the message .
"julianna grace leblanc!"jayden screamed,turning the movie off.
"seriously!what the fuck jayden,i was watching this shit!"kenzie said angrily.
"julianna,you're messing with johnny depp?"jayden yelled,annie really thought she broke her eardrums.
"what the fuck!i knew you liked older guys,anns but come on!johnny freaking depp!"kenzie yelled louder.
"oh my god,"annie replied,facepalming herself.
"give me the phone,"annie said,as jayden tosses the phone over to her,as kenzie and jayden looked over annie's shoulder.