☆ N I N E ☆

johnny sighed as he put his phone down.there was something about this annie girl that he couldn't get his mind off of.something special about her.she wouldn't open up,but she seemed like such a nice,caring & amazing individual.who johnny would get down to the bottom of.

"john,who is this annie chick?"lauren asked as she barged into johnny's room.she had long blonde hair and embarks green eyes-just like johnny.except his was dirty blonde and not long. "just some random girl i saw online."said johnny.

"why does she call you dickhead?"she asked.
"just a cute nickname for me,"johnny said as he chuckled. "you're not crushing on her are you?"she asked. "i don't even know her."johnny said. "okay."lauren said,leaving his room. "also,mom told me to tell you to get ready for the studio today."lauren said. "got it."johnny replied,as lauren shut the door behind her.

johnny got ready as he saw his friends were calling him. "hey guys."johnny said.
"yo,who's that annie chick?"hayden summerall asked. hayden is one of johnny's really close friends who he's known since he was eleven. now he's twenty. been quite a while.they've always been like brothers.

"she's hot!"carson said,on the other side of the phone.carson has known johnny since he was fifteen-they met at school.they've become closer since carson opened up to johnny about his family problems.for a while,carson lived with johnny-until he was old enough and got money to move out.they all were three boys who loved to sing & act.

"back off,douchebags.she's just some girl i saw online,"johnny said,defensively. "dude,why are you being so defensive?"hayden asked. "bro,johnny so likes her."carson said. "no,i don't.i think she's cool.that's all."said johnny. "whatever you say.but she's mine if you aren't claiming her,"said carson. "dude already claimed the bag,"hayden said,laughing. johnny rolled his eyes. "i gotta go.hang out tonight?"johnny asked. "bet."the two boys said,as he hung up.

he ran down the stairs,and kissed his two dogs good morning-bentley and leo. he then saw his three sisters eating breakfast as his parents were on the phone with johnny's manager. dale,johnny's dad,handed the phone over to him. "matt wants to talk to you about that mystery girl,"dale said,everyone laughed.dale handed johnny his phone as johnny went into another room to talk to him.

"johnny-dude.who is this girl you're talking about online?"
"just a random girl."
"look,you gotta keep whoever this is on public a bit more!you know we got over five hundred plus streams on your album because fans are trying to put the pieces together and see if you are talking about her in your songs?"matt yelled.he was a great manager.but,as managers do,they force their clients to do things they don't want to do at times.johnny knew that annie didn't want to be public-perhaps even want to be his friend.but,he had to.

"uh-okay?"
"that sounded like a lame response,orlando."
"look-do i have to?she's just a friend.she doesn't want all this public news or media attention-especially by the fans.can't we just respect people's privacy?"he asked,helplessly.

"orlando.you know the media.they want to know every aspect of your life-technically you started it by tweeting you're thinking of her.you have to carry it on.your rates are going up by the minute.if you don't,i can egg it on.and trust me.you won't want that."matt said,defensively.
"come on-"
"no.no.no.i'll see you at the studio,k?"
"fine."

johnny knew that annie would kill him if she found out he was going to have to publicize her online.he didn't want to because she didn't want to.but he had to.