☆ T H I R T Y - O N E ☆

"good morning beautiful."he said,planting a kiss on her cheek as she was reading a magazine. "hi."she said. "you know how cute you are?"he said to her,tickling her. "no!"she said,laughing. they had fallen on the floor together as annie kept laughing. "have i told you how much i love your laugh?"he asked her. "yes!so you could stop now!"she said,laughing harder. he then had fallen on top of her as she was on the bottom. she took a deep breath as he kissed her,and picked her up.

he had brought her to the bedroom as he pinned her against the wall and she moaned. "john."she moaned,as he kissed her neck giving her hickeys as she had her hands running through his hair. they then had gone on the bed. "are you ready?"he asked her as she said yes and he nodded.

after a while,they had sat on the bed cuddled next to each other. he was shirtless and she was cuddled on his bare chest. "you're strong."she said to him,as he smirked. "oh really?"he asked. "yes."she said,giving him another kiss. "you know-i have a question."he said to her. "shoot."
"you have a little sister hayley right?" as she nodded.
"yeah.she's seventeen."
"i would want to meet her!"
she gave him a smile. "really?"
"of course."
"okay."
"do you only have one sibling?"he asked,as he noticed her smile faded. "i-i'm so sorry-"
"no.it's okay.i had a older brother,caleb.he died to a heart condition.and he really the strongest person i knew."she said,admiringly.
"i'm so sorry annie."
"it's okay."
"i bet he's watching you up in heaven right now.and he is so proud."