Chapter 4- Conner

Author's note: Yes I took forever, sue me lol. But I have to say I love you guys because you didn't bitch, moan, or harress me into the next chapter and that really helped me concentrate. This is actually the first story I'm not freestyling, I'm planning it out and after shelling out the first couple of chapters I really had to think about what direction the next chapters are going in, which I'm satisfied to say is making me estactic at the ideas in my head. 

@whatsthefuninsantity I swear I try not to say this but your like my favorite. you always make me laugh hehe

@midnightfury You make me feel so freaking happy. I love that you're willing to wait especially because I'm kinda just like you. I love completeed stories so again thanks I swear I love you.

@jls2182 eep love you!!!!

@miriamturner hahahahahahaha you made me laugh  @lovemylifedavis shouting you out for being so on edge here it is!!!!

Not edited.... Enjoy.... XOXO

*****

Conner scoops her up in his arms and swings her around, reeking of weed and ciggerates, before abruptly setting her down and stepping away from her, his nose wrinkled. 

"Cory you smell like shit." Conner comments, his dark hair in a Bruno Mars swoop at the top of his head. She rolled her eyes at him and walked away but he soon followed and fell into step with her. "Don't get mad I know you can smell yourself."

"Yes I smell like shit becuase my asshole of a brother decided to stinkbomb my entire class." She huffs. Conner threw his head back and bellowed out a laugh that had Cory cracking a smile. Conner was a very handsome guy. His torso was clad in a leather jacket that put a great emphasis on his broad shoulders and thick arms, A gray tshirt underneath. He was tall but not overly so, just a little under six feet, with legs clad in tight black jeans and feet incased in black combat boots, he was the word bad-ass and punk-rock. He was truly handsome and someone that Cory held dear. 

"it's not that funny you dick. Stop laughing"

"God I love your brother I wish I could have been there." He chuckles, placing a hand on his chest as Cory swats at him. 

"Not funny. I'm probably going to smell like this for a week. "

"Or two" He laughs again and then swoops down to take her into his arms. Cory snuggled her face into his neck, trying desprately to smell around the stink bomb so that she could bask in his scent but not succeeding. "You still look as beautiful as ever though Coraline." He whispers. 

"You're only saying that to get into my pants." She laughs and pulls away but Conner captures the back of her neck. 

"I've already been in there and I might be willing to go back." Conner smiles while Cory rolls her eyes. 

"Perv."

"You know it." Conner smirks. 

"So I've got an update, and you definitly need to up on your information skills because you definitely underestimated how many wolves were going to be there." Cory says while Conner groans. 

"Ugh business later, I wanna give a kiss to my girl right now." And without waiting for a response he swoops down and captures Cory's lips with his own. But before Cory closes her eyes she sees a figure in the close distance, the big guy that had been in the dorm director's office, looking striaght at her with a look in his face that sent a bolt of fear and elation up and down her spine, feelings she didn't understand. She watched as he walked away and then she closed her eyes and gave into Conner's wicked hot kiss, flashing back to her memorys of him.