Chapter 2- The Alpha's Office

Author's note: YOU GUYS AMAZE ME!! FLABBERGAST ME!! LIKE HOLY CRAP!! 

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN TO ANY OF MY STORIES I PROMISE!!! 

For those of you reading A Terrible Ending it will be updated soon and probably pretty long. I will be working on all my other stories within next couple of days so no need to worry and the next chapter to this one will arrive very shortly, I'm definitely on a roll.

And yes I know this is a bit dry but next chapter should peek your interest. Trust me! I smile like a chesire cat everytime I think about it. 

@whatsthefuninsanity I swear I love you. The construtive criticsim really makes me feel like I have someone honest on my side. but don't judge this one too harshly this was not edited lol

@jojo2022 Your all caps AWESOME made me smile when I saw it and I totally melted ina a very nonsexual kind of way lol. I felt like my story was really liked so thanx a bunch.

so with out further rambling here it is!!!

*****

Cory pulled on her a pair of tight fitted skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt, leaving her hair in it's disheveled bun atop her head. Since she had already taken a shower just a few hours she had no need to take another one. And since the Alpha needed to talk to her she didn't want to waste any time in case the meeting ran late. She had no intention of being late to the College tour, she needed to really take a good look at the place before she started going. She had already studied  the blueprints of the actual school throughly and if she kept her grades up, with or without the money of her adopted parents, she was sure to get accepted which really worked in her favor. She didn't want any surprises and seeing the actual layout in person guarenteed that for her. As well as talking to the dorm director so that she was assigned in a dorm that wouldn't have any threats sneak up on her. 

Which was another reason why she didn't want to be late. She was actually excited to get the hell out of her parents house. It was obvious by the discussion at breakfast that she wasn't fooling them but before last night she could have easily just played it off like she was out hunting, explaining the blood. Now with the flesh of the Were all over her the night before, she had no excuses and called herself all kinds of stupid for not taking a dip in Canal River like her gut had told her to do. But it was too late to dwell on shoulda coulda woulda so she shakes her thoughts away to refocus them on the meeting with the Alpha. 

With a hurried step and her backpack, that held more guns than books these days, she jogged out the front door to her very modest Ford focus. Nothing like the Jeep Wrangler of her older brother Jeremy, or anyone from the pack in fact. Sometimes Cory could not understand the need for an expensive ride. She'd much rather buy herself a Dessert Eagle or the rare double edged butterfly knife. 

She zoomed out towards the center of the more forested area, right on the outskirts of the Poconos where the mountain side sloped up and the trees grew just a tad bit densier. There she drove with careful prosession to the Pack house just a few mintues away from her own secluded home. 

She noticed that most of the cars parked out front were gone and assumed that most of her packmates that actually lived in the house, mostly young orphaned wolves, were at school or being driven to school. With that in mind she was more at ease walking into the house but then starting to remember back to why she felt so nervous around her packmates in the first place. 

The memory revolving around the douche of an Alpha's son.

*****