And the Winner Is...?

Aurora blinks a couple of times feeling a weight on top of her chest, looking down she could see her sibling sitting on her. She turned her head only, too tired to try to shift her siblings head and she see's her father sitting in a chair beside her bed.

Her dad must have sensed the change in energy and he opens his eyes and flings himself out of his chair and grabs my hand, the motion waking up her siblings as well.

"Aurora!" They all yelled,

"We thought you died." Meelo says,

Jinora smacks her brother's head, "You can't just tell her you thought she died Meelo."

"What? I thought it was known information."

Tenzin cleared his throat, "Jinora, take Meelo and Ikki, to help your mother with breakfast."

"—But dad!"

"Now Jinora."

Jinora leads Ikki and Meelo out of the room and Tenzin pulls up the chair closer to Aurora's bed and takes her hand.

"You gave us quite the scare Rory."

Aurora hugged herself and glanced down at her blankets, "I don't know what happened it was just one moment I was cheering on fire ferrets, and the next my world went black and then I'm here."

"Was it the bending—"

"No dad I swear—nothing was bothering me—I was actually really happy enjoying myself then Zuhra touched me and then I was out."

Tenzin eyes widened, "Zuhra was here—princess Zuhra of the fire nation."

"Wait—I didn't mean—"

"DON'T LIE TO ME AURORA."

Aurora slaps herself mentally and looks up at her father, while still holding her head down, "Yea, she is here now—in republic city."

Tenzin holds his hand on his forehead and mutters to himself, "These kids are going to be the death of me,"

Tenzin starts to walk out of the room but pauses, "You better not go anywhere young lady."

"WHAT!" Aurora screams,

"Not until we figure out what is happening to you."

"But Dad, the fire ferrets are playing in the finals!"

Tenzin turns all the way around, "actually there not pro-bending has been cancelled."

Aurora lets out another, "WHAT."

"Amon threatened the match and we can't risk the safety of the people—I'm actually going to the council to announce our position, to the public."

"Dad!"

"You better not get any ideas, young lady," He turns back around and leaves the room."

"You better not get any ideas." Aurora mimics as he leaves the room. And she waits a couple of minutes before turning to force herself into the air. But she stumbled and fell on the ground.

"Ow—not the epic escaping sequence I thought was going to happen."

-
-
-

Aurora starts rolling herself to where Miso was sleeping and calls her name, "Miso."

Miso's ears perked up and floats softly into the air and rubs herself against Auroras hair.

"Okay girl were gonna have to get off this island."

Aurora thinks to her self for a couple of moments, "Alright girl. I have a crazy idea."

-
-
-