Self Discovery

Aurora sat on the mats in corner of the training room near the door trying to meditate, but grew irritated by the constant grunting she could her from the training fire ferrets. Korra in her training gear inside the training room. Korra then bends two large balls of water and flings both of them forward. Bolin bends an earth disc in front of him to block one of Korra's attacks. Mako as he turns his body and firebends with a spinning back kick to block Korra's other water ball. He follows up with two quick fire blasts at Bolin. Bolin blocks Mako's attacks with an earth disc while Korra extracts more water from a water tank and flings it at Mako, who dodges it. Bolin throws an earth disc at Korra and Mako throws two simultaneous fireblasts at Korra and Bolin. Korra and Bolin block the fire blasts, but Mako follows up with another blast at Mako. Bolin is knocked down by Mako's fire blast, but throws an earth disc at Korra. Korra throws a water ball at Mako and it hit by Bolin's disc in the stomach, knocking her down. Mako is hit in the face by Korra's attack, and is knock on his back. All three sit up and share a laugh. Mako stands to his feet and takes off his head gear.

"It's been great having you in so many back to back practices Korra."

Bolin laughs, "We made Aurora train with us, but she just kick our butts with air bending."

"Because I'm a master."

That made Mako jokingly huff, "Airbending isn't even a pro-bending element, you just got lucky."

Aurora sticks out her tongue and Korra chuckles.

"Feels good to be back. Although Tarrlok isn't too happy about my leave of absence."

Bolin shakes his head, "Hey, you joined the fire ferrets before you joined his task force."

"Okay, come on, team huddle time."

Aurora didn't know if she was welcome so she stayed in her original position, but the three looked up and motioned for her to come over.

"Me? But I'm not even a fire ferret."

"Your our honorary member." Mako says.

Puffing herself into the air she joins the huddle inbetween Mako and Bolin. Bolin smirks at Korra flirtatiously, and she smiles back awkwardly. Korra looks to Mako and grins at him, Mako, who looks at Korra a bit uncomfortable, and looks at Aurora who just smiles and rolls her eyes,

"Uhm, it's our first match of the tournament tonight. I know the three of us haven't been a team for very long, but even so, the fire ferrets have never been this good. Are we ready?"

Korra and Bolin say together, "We're ready!"

"Fire ferrets for the win." Aurora adds.

"Not quite." An additional voice could be heard. They separated from the huddle to see Asami holding up a pro bending uniform, "You'll need these."

Mako leaves there little square and goes over to Asami with a gin on his face, "Hey Asami."

Asami she says in a sickly sweet voice. "Good morning sweetie."

Mako puts his arm around her, "These new uniforms look great."

Asami flirtatiously laughs, "You look great champ."Mako and Asami chuckle softly and rub their noses together. Korra acts disgusted by their affection and Aurora knew for sure that Korra had a thing for Mako, sure the voices and the kisses were anoying but at least they looked happy together.

"Well teammates, I'll see you before the match tonight. Asami and I have a lunch date."

Mako puts his arm around Asami and they both leave.