PROMISES

After Alexandre kicked me out, I questioned myself how Alexandre knew about Yves so I went to him to apologize and to ask him about what and how he knew about him…
I went to his house and a strange woman opened the door …
he showed up …
“Who’s on the door, Martha?...
( Klara: “wait what? you’re on this too? Did u sleep with him!? , Martha: what?! Shut up.”)
"…Rose you’re not welcomed in here, you can leave now, and let’s hope I don’t wanna see you again.”

And while he was about to shut the door in my face; I stopped him and said: 
“Wait just give me a chance to explain myself, and I want to apologize too, just … can we talk outside please?” He closed the door and went outside…
“So..? explain…”
“Yves was a friend of mine we were so close but nothing happened between us until that night at this stupid party where they do crazy dares and I was dared to kiss him I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing and after few minutes he came to me and started saying stuff about that kiss and I’m not gonna lie I liked it too, but as I said I was drunk, then he kissed me again until we made it to his room and…”
“Okay okay I know what happened after”
“Okay look I’m sorry, I messed it up but I didn’t mean for it to happen, I swear it won’t happen again”
“Look I just need some time to process what happening right now, I mean you cheated I- I-, just give me more time”
“Yeah your right, I’m sorry again. Can I ask you something ?”
“Yeah sure, ask”
“How did you know about Yves”
“what do you mean? It’s all over the school, all students are talking about it “
“WHAT?! How did THEY know? He promised he won’t say anything to anyone “
“I guess he lied “
“One more question, what about Martha? Who is she?”
“She’s just a friend, we’re working on a project”
“Okay fine, I’m gonna go now”

After a few days, on a Sunday, Alexandre and Rose planned to meet after church …
“Hey, how are you doing?”
“Hey I’m fine I came here to tell you that I made a decision and I’m gonna give you another chance just promise u won’t do it again “
“I promise”
Then we hugged       
“Oh wait, by the way, I wanna introduce you to my best friend Louis”
Louis…Tall, handsome, black eyes, gorgeous smile, and really big hands!”
Everything was fine until one day some people broke into the house and took Alexandre away for military conscription.
“ I love you baby never forget that, take care okay? I’ll be back, I promise”
And those were his last words…He never came back.
And from that day I’ve never seen my smile again; sadness took over me, I felt so depressed and the only way for me to fall asleep is to wait for the tiredness that comes after tears…
Louis was as sad as I was, he was the only one who took care of me; he came every morning knocking on the door with breakfast in his hands and leave; just to make sure I was fine but we both know we were hiding our tears from each other, but sadness was always showing…
A few months later like always; In the morning Louis came to check up on me and suddenly I passed out. Louis came in and took me to the hospital…
The doctor came in with big news!!
“Congratulation, your wife is pregnant and she’s 3 months old”
The look in my face was priceless, tears rolling down my eyes it was tears of happiness and sadness in the same time; I was so happy to have a child from Alexandre; A little Alexandre; but unfortunately he’s not here and I also might have I little problem, well…society can’t accept a pregnant woman without a husband.
“Congrats wifey, I hope she is in good health!“
So eventually we came on a decision that will change my life; Louis proposed to me so he can help me and promised that he will raise Alexandre’s child just like it’s his son.
Days passed, while I and Louis became close we felt a little connection between us. Louis took the first step and asked me out on a date. In a short time, we became happily married and then Alexandra came to our life…"

End of rose's diary till now...

In reality
Suddenly 2 men rang the doorbell…
Klara: “How can I help-“
They pushed her away and came in while shouting and saying:” Where is the diary? Give it to me NOW!... why you not answering me !? WHERE TF IS IT?”
Jack: “You’ll never have it, only on my dead body “
He pointed the gun to his face: “now what?”
Martha:” Son…, Calm down.”
Jack and Klara shouted together:” SON!??”
-------------------------------
Hey guys so, unfortunately, "the end book one "is finished so I just want to say that I really love you😍 and for the second time thank you for the 2k readers..❤❤❤❤❤❤...we will meet again in the book TWO so stays safe and stay surviving for the book two 🤞