AT NIGHT...

at night, while everyone is asleep jack went downstairs to the restroom then the door rang three times, at first he ignores ret but his curiosity pushed him to open, there was no one unless a book on the ground, after reading most of it he realized that it's as same as his grandmother writing and drawing and the repetition of ”Drens”.
He heard Klara screaming he went to the living room and there was nothing like literally nothing; no sofa no television no anything, quickly ran to her bedroom and kept knocking on the door;”Klara what is happening?! Open NOW! Klara!! NOW! I’ll count till three... One, Two, THREE. i'm COMING IN.
He found the whole room with white sheets covered in bloodstains...

Klara interrupts him:” Is that my blood??!”
”How would I know!?”
”you literally know nothing, ok continue...”
After I saw the blood I followed it to the forest suddenly there was a knife in my hand and my toy, on the other hand, I kept walking until I stopped right in front of my grandmother’s house and the door was open the house was lightning and the smell of brownies coming from the kitchen while my grandmother is making them, it's the smell that I've never forgotten. She called my name with a brownie on her hand suddenly an old man hugged my grandma tightly and whispered in her ears ”I've missed u.wait! Rose is that our nephew?”
”yes, that's my dear Jack”
Then there was gunshots in the living room, I went there
And a body drowned in blood was on the floor but It was a person that I did not imagine...

”WHAT!WHO? please don't say it's me!”
”if u kept your silence and stopped interrupting me you would’ve known by now .”
”fine whatever, continue .”
It was my mother's body and the knife was back in my hand!
Then I heard sobbing that I followed and it leads me to my classroom it was literally like a haunted, dark, cold house and there were you and Paul tied to a chair in the middle And the gun was pointed to your head and I had to choose between my life and yours...

”wait a sec... You’re telling me that..”
”STOP INTERRUPTING ME.”
Then a few seconds later while I was about to say my decision someone came to the room and said ”That's it, it's all because of you” then poof she shot me and I DIED.

”Then I woke up ”
”are you kidding me?is that a movie or what? surely you watched a lot yesterday before sleeping!.”
”come on kids the bus is here, don't forget your breakfast!”
” anyway I forgot to tell you that today we’re going after school to a cafe with my friends so don’t wait for me at lunch ”
”Alright honey, have a nice day!”
Elena was all alone in the backseat then Jack sat next to her and Klara sat in front of Paul while he was next to Dan. Paul whispered in Klara’s ears and said :
”How are you doing? You’re coming with us today, right?”
”yes, and I'm fine
While Jack was thinking of his dream
”Ey Jack...Jack!, JACK U THERE?”
”oh sorry, yeah what’s wrong? I was just thinking about something ”
”You wanna talk?”
”Nah it's nothing ”
Paul changed seat to Klara’s seat and gave her a small piece of paper and she answered with a smile on her face; okay...”
At the output
Jack:” bye guys enjoy!”
Elena:” No!come with us tho it will be fun “
jack:” Alright fine “
Klara send a message to Dan:” I have something to do, don’t wait for me “
At the cafe.
”someone call Klara, where the hell is she?!”
Dan calling...
”She’s not picking up, she must be on her way ”
A few minutes later.
”where is she I'm starving! ”
Dan called her again.
”She has no signal”
”Is Paul coming?”
”Yeah, it”
”I have a bad feeling...”
Suddenly, Elena called out: EMILY EMILY WE’RE HERE...”

VERSION FRENCH

la Nuit, pendant que tout le monde dort, Jack est descendu aux toilettes puis la porte a sonné trois fois, au début il ignore ret mais sa curiosité l'a poussé à ouvrir, il n'y avait personne à moins qu'un livre par terre, après en avoir lu la plus grande partie il  s'est rendu compte que c'était la même chose que l'écriture et le dessin de sa grand-mère et la répétition de «Drens».
Il entendit Klara crier qu'il alla dans le salon et il n'y avait rien de tel que rien;  pas de canapé pas de télévision rien, a couru rapidement dans sa chambre et a continué à frapper à la porte; ”klara que se passe-t-il?!  Ouvrez maintenant!  Klara !!  MAINTENANT!  Je vais compter jusqu'à trois ... Un, deux, TROIS.  JE RENTRE.
Il trouva toute la pièce avec des draps blancs couverts de taches de sang ...