new place to begin

I stayed in the kitchen until Alexandre left ... my parents started blaming  and telling me how I’m a disappointment to them, they said that Alexander didn't like me and I believe that ... when he left my stepfather took his belt and started torturing me, my mother was looking at him with anger, she tried helping me but he pushed her away... when my big brother heard my crying he ran quickly to prevent it ... he pulled me away from him and said: "How dare you hit her in my presence in this house, it's not wrong if she reveals her feelings!"

The father interrupts by shouting: "how dare you, little boy, to tell  your  father what to do"

" LITTLE BOY ?! I’m not a little  no more "

Rose joined by saying: ”you’re not even my real father to do this to me, you don’t even have the right to touch me”

My stepfather got angrier and slapped me in the face and shouted:” SHUT UP”

Then he turned his face to my brother's side and said” It's all your mother's fault that she didn't know how to teach you politeness before she died! So it's my duty now as I am your father to raise u again!"

 He pulled my brother next to me and starts torturing us with all his strength like we are his animals til sunrise while our mother was crying while hearing our pain all night long ... the next day, when I woke up I heard my mother chatting and laughing ... I went downstairs and I found my aunt in the house ...

"Hello honey, it's your aunt Sophie she came from a very far place to talk to you about something very important," she told me this with her extra gigantic smile on her face and went  to the kitchen to make some coffee

I sat down and she stars talking: ”when Alexander came back home yesterday he told me what happened and as I lived your age a long time ago I do understand you. I mean, we’re not strangers and I have an advice for you, why don’t you come to Mexico with us and live with Alexander and after few months you’ll get married”.

I thought to myself, having a future with him was all I wanted so what changed? why I feel like this is  not what I want no more, besides I can’t leave my brother and mom with that satan.

My mom entered by saying: "dear, don’t think too much and leaving us is no big deal I’ll be fine, I chose to be with your stepfather too and I must continue with him until my death, forget about me and go live your life, you are still young, you have a wild future to live"

"And my brother?"

"If he wants to go with you, I’ll let him and he can continue his education there"

I thought about it a lot and it’s actually a good chance for both of us so I accepted and we left without my stepfather knowing…

We traveled in a private plane and it was the first time that I see a plane in my life, my brother was drinking with Alexander, and I was asleep all the way to our destination and when  I woke up I was in his arms, he lifted me all the way to my bedroom. all I remember that my eyes saw a gigantic house with a swimming pool and a large garden and next to it a large stable horse full of horses with different colors in this house there were about 8 rooms, we had the same room, it was perfect for us to begin a new life; we cooked together, we practiced music together. One day there was a small event in this house, we played "the heroic symphony" of Beethoven, I thought it was my the best beautiful moment of my life we and we were looking at each other like lovers and in the same day we danced , it was very romantic ...

Around September 1,

I went to school, and he enrolled me in a great nobility school, I was like a stranger to this society everyone started to look at me from top to bottom everyone except a young  man he approached me and said: "forget about  them, they are idiots, anyways I am Yves, and you must be Rose .. . "