THE SUNSET👀

Jack gets up to go and says: “I have to leave..”
”Jack wait, just a few more minutes ”
Emily walks in and sits down next to Elena and whispers to her you ”didn’t tell me he was going to be here!”
”yo jack did Klara answer you?”
”No still nothing ”
”I didn't say anything, poor Klara, I know what she's feeling ”
Jack:” I'm leaving.”
”yeah you definitely should, I mean after what you did how can u even sleep ”
”Just stop! I didn't even do anything  bad, I'm not a criminal I would never hurt anyone ”
”I don't believe you, I know it was you! the way you look in his eyes, all the jealousy, and hate !”
”WHAT HATE YOUR TALKING ABOUT!, I have nothing against him!”
” Just shut up and stop lying, ever since I came to your school I knew you had feelings for me by the way you look and talked to me but when Eldon came and we became friends you were jealous and you hated him so much and you couldn't separate between us so U KILLED HIM WITH ALL COLD BLOOD”
She started crying...
”whatever, If you don’t want to believe me it’s your fault but now I have to go. I’m leaving”
” May God deprives you of his graces, and your misfortune is eternal I hate you with all my heart!!!”

Jack went home and Emily’s word ringing in his ears...
As he walks in Martha called him to the kitchen.
”Jack do you know where is Klara”
” I thought she was home with you..”
before he continues his sentence Klara opens the door and said
” Hello everyone!”
”HELLO? Where have you been? it's freaking 9 o'clock!”
”I just had an after school exam so I just went to a coffee shop to study a little bit, it's nothing ”
”Go wash your hands and get ready for dinner”
jack followed her, went to her room closed the door.
”COFFEE SHOP?! couldn't you pick a better lie? and an after school exam? Haha. You were with Paul, didn't you? ”
she said yes with a big smile on her face.
”what were you two doing alone?”
” I did it!!”
”U did what?!!”
” No it’s not what you’re thinking about”
”Come on tell me everything

”Okay, first when we were in class he gave me a little piece of paper saying to meet him after school, after school, he took my hand and said I want you to see something he took me to a public park and we sat on a bench in front of a lake and then he told me to close my eyes and open my hands when I opened my eyes I saw a very cute little squirrel my hand and he said:” I want you to keep this with you and take care of him. I always come here and sit on this bench next to this tree and one day I heard a growl and when I looked beside the tree there was a little injured squirrel, a big thorn stuck in his foot when I helped him he was so happy and with time we became friends. I actually sometimes put him in the schoolbag to take care of him.

”Wait what? u have another
squirrel and in your bag?
”yes but he probably sleeping ”
”oh okay, now what?”
”now we watch”

I mean the sunset was beautiful and all but I mean look at him, look how gorgeous he is, his sparkling eyes, his nos-...
He turned and looked me in the eyes, he leans for a kiss but I said:” look I may have feelings for you but I need to focus on my school and grades u feel me?”
”um yeah completely, I’m, I’m sorry I just thought we had a moment I mean the sunset and you and...”
I KISSED HIM! YES, I DID!
We kissed and kissed and
” OKAY OKAY! I got, stop! Jeez”

”Dinner is ready!”
”we’re coming ”
Kara:” Did u go to the cafe tho? What did you do there?”
”I’ll tell u later”

After dinner,
Martha” Don’t delay to sleep, I’ll go up to my room good night”
Jack and Klara:” good night”

Klara:” okay now hit me up, what happened?”
”nothing, just Emily and her stupidity, she’ll forever blame me”
”ugh”
”soo, you lost your V card?”
”WHAT? no stupid we’re just kissing ”
”whatever, Imma sleep now, sweet dreams”
”Just wait to put the dinner away and we’ll go upstairs together”