THE LAST CHRISTMAS BEFORE WORLD WAR||

"I think we have to wake her up, she's having a nightmare" " Leave her alone" "But she's the only one who speaks my grandmother's language after Simon, and I wanna know what's in this diary" "No, it's late and who is Simon ?!" "Didn't I tell you?"No" "I'll tell you afterward.." "No now" "Okay' I'll tell you in my room."

In Jack's room: "So Simon was my neighbor, he's a bit strange but he's so cool, we became friends with time...(he told her the full story)... he's the only one other than you who knows about my grandmother's diary, he knew how to speak this weird language too." "Weird, and where is he now ?!" "He went to his mother's in Mexico, that's why we have to talk to your mother so that she can explain to us a little about this diary." "oh, okay. We'll talk to her, good night now" "Good night, don't forget to take the squirrel out of your satchel before it dies" "Hehe, alright"

The next day, "Good morning, children"Both Klara and Jack: "Good morning.." Klara whispers to jack: "Jack! Go ask her" "Aunt Martha .." She interrupts by saying: "No no, don't call me aunt" "I mean Martha, I have something to show you .." he picks up the newspaper gives it to Martha She takes it in her hands surprised: "what is this" "It's Rose's diary and I think you can help me understanding it." She opens it and looks him in his eyes "I don't think I can help you, honey" "But, but ... We heard you ..." Klara interrupts him: " mum dear, we heard you speak yesterday while sleeping and you were saying some words written in this diary so we concluded that you speak the same language as Rose" "Fine, I'll see if I can remember some. Come on, you're going to be late for school" Jack looks at Martha and takes the newspaper "Leave it here so I can read it during the day, and after school, I'll read it to you" "Okay"

At school; Elena looks at jack then looks at Klara and says: "what's wrong with jack, he looks worried and he's not talking to anyone" "It's nothing, there's a diary he trying to understand " Paul replied: "That diary belongs to who?" " His grandmother's " At this time, Paul picks up his phone and goes into his contacts and chooses an unnamed number and starts to write: " I think I found the diary" At the output, Jack quickly comes out of the school door Elena yells at him saying "good luck with your diary " He replied: "What diary are you talking about?" "Your grandmother's diary" He quickly comes back and asks: "how did you know about it?" Klara: "come on we have to go" "How did she knew?"

At home, " So...?!" " I will tell you after lunch ... go wash your hands now ..."After lunch, "So I knew how to read a few words I will try to read it" "Alright " She picks up this diary and starts to read:

Dear diary, I made it through the day, I must have been sad but I'm fine now. The worst thing about loving someone is the moment that you lose them... I feel hopeless, depressed, angry but most of all I'm terrified... Part of me just wants to end it, but then I think of my daughter, I'm all that she has left! I don't want her to suffer as I did; Losing someone is the hardest thing you'll go through particularly if It's one of your loved ones It's like taking a piece of your heart with them. I believe I must now tell my story:

Morning 12/25/1938,It was the last Christmas before World War II, 

my life was almost perfect, on this day I had an unforgettable conversation with my mom; we were preparing the meal suddenly my mother looks at me from top to bottom and She says to me: "why you're hair like that, your hair is extremely oiled, and that shirt, eye and your face needs face masks tho, your cousin is coming from Mexico , go shower and put on a cute dress please"

At that time, I believed my mother was my opponent sometimes until I became a mother I understood that she always wanted my interest ...But this is not the first time that Alexander comes to us! "Before you were a young girl, now you've become a woman so if you don't want to die alone in this damn house, you have to try to seduce your cousin!" Without saying anything I went to my room to put a dress on but I couldn't find anything cute, so I searched my mother's closet and I found a nice red dress from her childhood ... Then I went down to help my mother. Mom said with teary eyes "Oh my god you look gorgeous my dear". This sentence will inscribe in my memory for eternity ...