THE INVESTIGATION

...When jack woke up in the morning he hears Clara talking with her mother,

"How can you put our lives in danger ?!"

"What danger are you talking about, you don't see he is a 16-year-old boy"

"But yesterday, he told you that his life is in danger and someone was following him ... but how can you let a stranger enter our house, didn't you learn the last time?"

"stop Clara ... the last time it was an accident..., he can hear us .. come on and say hello POLITELY!"

jack pretends to hear nothing.

Clara approaches him and whispers: "your place is not here, go back to your parents ..."

answer politely "I can't put their lives in danger ..."

Suddenly the door rings.

"Hello, we are looking for our son his name is Jack, he is 16 years old, he has red hair and black eyes .. did you see him around? he is gone .."

"no, I am sorry .."

His parents went back home ..they remembered the photo and went to the grandma's house, they found the door open, the mother passed out after seeing her mother lying on the ground with a bullet in her head, the father called the police directly and told him about jack's disappearance and about the grandma being murdered

after a few hours,

police arrive, investigate the crime, question parents, neighbors even Marta and tell them she saw nothing...she looks at her parents as they are worried about the life of their child and at the same time she does not want to put their lives in danger as jack said and as she is a mother so she knows the feeling of the mother and she does not want to go back to the past...

Martha P O V :
"I have to tell the truth but I can't after what happened 20 years ago"

she looks into her mother's eyes before leaving after a few glances answered him :

"I'm really sorry"

----------------------------------------

Hey, what can be the relationship between Martha and Jack's parents?

between Martha and the grandmother? Who can be Drens? I know that there are several questions in your head... I promise you that in the next chapters of reality will bring to light and will change lives ...

if you like my book please give me support with readers, followers, and votes ... I wish you loved it ... and thanks :)
....
hey, thank you so much for the readers and votes (I'm now #2 in #suspens )... and I know the chap 6 "the investigation"you didn't like so I will announce you, tonight I will published the second part of chap 6 in the title "THE CRY", the truth will reveal soon... :)
...

VERSION ARABIC

... عندما استيقظ جاك في الصباح سمع كلارا تتحدث مع والدتها ،

"كيف يمكن أن تعرض حياتنا للخطر؟!"

"ما الخطر الذي تتحدث عنه ، لا ترى أنه صبي عمره 16 سنة"

"ولكن بالأمس قال لك أن حياته في خطر وأن شخصًا ما كان يتبعه ... ولكن كيف يمكنك أن تدع غريبًا يدخل منزلنا ، ألم تتعلم من آخر مرة؟