47.Biggest surprise

Finally, we reach the Orphanage, and now it was completely dark, because the Orphanage is on the opposite side of the city where we live, so we always need to drive approx an hour to reach here. Today something was off, there was no light was in front of the orphanage which is absolutely abnormal, is they are having any power cut or short circuit? "Em woke up we are here," I said, "umm..we are?" She said and yawn, I nod and then we came out of the car, I open the hood of the car and take out the things we had bought for the kids and then close it, "Let's go, isn't looking something is wrong? There are no lights?" I said "Yeah! You are right maybe they have a Power cut," Em said she open her mobile flashlight and I was carrying bags so Cherry was holding my mobile with a flashlight on, As we get in the main gate of the orphanage all Lights got on and there was decoration everywhere, it was written Welcome, maybe they are welcoming Cherry.

"Is you had already planned all this?" I asked Em she look at me, like she caught, "W..what I planned?" She asked, "For cherry?" I said by showing a welcome sign, "Oh! Yes..yes I did," she said we get in all kids appear with saying "SURPRISE Ali" I smile wait did they said my name? Is that all for me? "Is that all for me?" I said "Yes this is all for you," Em said and I was confused all kids now jumping around me but I am confused, why? I mean it's not even my birthday today or not any special day, "But why? I mean it's not my birthday or anything special," I said "It is a special day," I heard the voice from my back and I turn I already know that whose voice was this, He was standing there with a smile on his face but it made me so angry, I was feeling like... I didn't know when I go near him and next everyone was silent, because I just slapped Liam really hard but he didn't even flinch or not the smile on his face. "Why are you smiling like an idiot? And what you think if you will do all of these I will be happy? What do you want to prove? You left me there for crying without hearing me I needed you there but no you left me is our love was that weak that you didn't even let me explain? Or did you think same as him that.." I said but he didn't let me said anything, "You want to pay for silent games? Then okay," I said wiping my tears and decided to go away I turn but then he holds me by the arm so I can face him and crash his lips on mine and kiss me really hard and I was angry with him but it didn't stop me to kiss him back but when all stared clapping I came back to reality and Push him away.

"What are you thinking? By kissing things will he okay?" I said, "Sh..shh.. just do one thing," he said and Em come behind me, and give Liam a bag, "wear this dress, and then I will answer your every question," he said, "I am not going to wear anything," I said and cross my hand, "Ali,..." Em said but I glare at her, "I have no problem in seeing you without any dress trust me," Liam whispers into my ears which make my cheeks burn and become red like a tomato, "Shut up," I said, "please wear this," he said and I wasn't in the mood for more fight so I take it to get inside to go to one of the room and take the box of dress out of the bag and open it, saw it was the same dress Em was buying at the shop so all things were already planned? She owns an explanation too, I wear that dress and look into the mirror and feel like it was just made for me it was hugging my body perfectly, and also this color was looking good on me, I didn't have any make so I just come out from room like that and go to the front where everyone was, when I go out a light fall on me and it goes with me till I reach to Liam, "So tell me now?" I said he smile and move a little away from me and then take something out from his pocket and then he starts sitting on his knees no it..can't be that..is..is he going to?

And then "Alison Rose Jackson will you marry me?" He said and I was shocked but there was clapping all around I feel like there are so many people, " and when the light comes completely yes there were so many people Rick's parents, Grace's parents, Rick, Alex Em, Bob, Maria, kids and some more people I feel like they are Liam's family, they all were looking at us with a smile, "Ali says yes," All shout I look at Liam who was still on his knees "How? I mean you?" I don't know what to say because I thought everything was finished but here he is proposing to me, I ..don't know what's happening, he may sense it so he got, up and hold my hand and I let him, "I know you must be thinking, that what I am doing? And most importantly that why I run away from there, so first of I am extremely sorry for that I was really angry at that not on you that on that asshole who makes you cry I wasn't in the condition to face you to show you that side so I thought it's better to not be there but when I got back to my house I think that man maybe had made you felt you are unwanted so I decided to show him that sex is not everything in a relationship and I love you not your body I love the person you are," he said and this made me so happy, "So you didn't think I was doing something with him?" I asked "Never in the year that can come to my mind Alison, maybe I know you for short time but only in that I know what kind of person you are," he said and I can't help myself but kisses him and he kisses me back, and then we got apart, "You didn't answer my question," he said playfully, "Oh! I have to? I thought I already did," I said and he smiles "Let me ask once again then," he said sit back on his knees, "Will you marry me?" He asked and I nod "Yes I will," and then he put the ring on my finger.

Everyone started clapping, we kiss and then everyone came to congratulate us, I found that he had called everyone and taken permission to marry me and invited them to our engagement party, "you know which was the toughest permission?" Liam said and I look at him, he shows some with his hand and I chuckled, "Oh! I should have already guessed that" I said and we go near him who was smiling at us, "Are you happy?" Max asked me, "Yes I am," I said "You know Liam said me once you guys will be married I will live with you guys," Max said and I smile at him, "Yes he is right, you will live with us," I said "Okay I am going to eat snacks there are many different types of snacks," he said I nod and then he runs Away, "Let's go don't you want to meet your future in-laws?" Liam said and I nod I was a little nervous because I don't know how they are what if they will not like me? I am not a rich girl, "Are you nervous?" Liam asked and I nod, "Don't worry my family already love you?" he said which give me little strength, We finally reached to his family table there was a woman who may be in her early 50s and a man in late 50s, woman's eyes were exactly like Liam and man's physic was like Liam.

"So Alison meet my parents, Mr. Johnson Liam Robertson and Mrs. Samantha Robertson," he said "Hello!" I said hesitantly, "But her mother came and hug me "Oh! It's too formal to say hello to your new family dear," she said and her hug is really warm and remind me of my mom, "And one more thing don't you dare to call me Mrs. Robertson, I prefer mom," she said in stern tone but I know it has love in it, "Come on Sam don't scare this little girl," his dad said, "Come here darling," he said and I go near him, he just put his hand on my head. "Welcome to the family and also you should call me dad," I nod this is very long I had felt this warm feeling so my eyes get watery, "Oh! What happened? Did we said something wrong?" Liam's dad said, "No no it's really long that I felt homely feeling," I said.

"Oh! Dear it's ok," he said and wipe my tears, "Brother aren't you going to introduce me?" A manly voice came from my back, I turn and saw a man maybe in his early 20s was standing his face has some like Liam so there was no doubt he is his brother, "of course I will Mr late, So Alison this is my little brother Ethan and popular as a latecomer," Liam said, "I can say him and his brother have good Bonding, "Don't make my first impression bad," his brother said and Liam roll her eyes, "Hello!" I said "Would he sister in law don't you know Robertson "don't do hello like this?" He said and pull me into a bear hug, "we say hello as this" and then he got a part, "Liam pull me towards him, don't you dare to touch my fiance," Liam said by giving glares to his brother, "Don't touch my fiance, jealous man" his brother mimic him, "Where is Olivia? Isn't she is coming?" Liam's mom asks His Ethan, "Yes mom she is here she needed to use the washroom so she said she will come after that," he said his mother nod, "So you guys are talking about me and now I am here," a sweet voice comes from Ethan's back and we all look at her she was in darkness so I wasn't able to see her face but then she came into light, "Princess," Liam said and goes to her and hug her, "So Alison meet my little sister," Liam was saying but I cut him middle, "Kate..."

So Liam was planning all this when Alison was thinking he ended their relationship

And now they are engaged.

Wait Did Alison said, Kate?
Or she just assumes his sister is her?

Be connected to know the answer to every question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment.
And also to follow me here as well as on my Instagram for more information about me and my story. (Dipikawrites)