21.talking/flashback

I push the chair in front of me and brag out from her cabin, and I can hear her laughing, bitch laugh as much as you want to for last 7 months after that you will have nothing, because everyone knows more than half of your profit you got from my designs and after I will leave you will be crying, I get into my office and close the door and I saw Em was standing sitting there, and when she saw me she stands and came near me, "What happened? Ali." She said and without saying anything I hug her and start crying, she doesn't ask anything just hold me let me cry, and after some time I feel little relief, "I..am sorry for ruining your dress" I said and we separate, "My best friend is more important than this dress what happened? Who made my best friend crying?" She said "Can we go out? this place is suffocating me," I said and she nods and we both came out from my Cabin, don't bother to inform Cara about our leaving we go to the nearby cafe, "You and sit on chair till I will order for us," Em says I nod and go to an empty chair and sit there.

She came back with our orders with that she had a box of Donuts which I really love she open the box and set it on the table toward me, I take my coffee and take a sip. "So?" Em says and looks at me, I take a deep breath and tell her everything happens there at the wedding. "What happened after the wedding?" She says and l look at her, "I... " I take a deep breath again because it's really hard to recall all the memories.

Flashback.....

"Liam leads me to the backside of the venue which had lights but there was no one, but we can hear the music clearly he stop and turn towards me, and he put his one hand on my waist and our other hand was already locked. And we start dancing slowly, it was like there is no one else is in this world it's just two of us.

"It's so peaceful," Liam said and break the silence, "Yeah!" I said and placed my head on his shoulder he left my hand and put it also on my waist, I can hear his heartbeat, "This is like the best thing happened ever," he said and I can't help and look at him and he was looking at Me. "what does the best thing happen with you?" I asked he look at me and smile, "You, you are the best thing that happened with me," he said and it melts my heart how anyone can be this much perfect?.

"I am not special," I muttered and looked down, he stops dancing and lift my chin to meet his gaze, "you ask me how special you are," He said and place his lips on mine, and with the music, our lips start dancing we don't know how long we kissed but it was like my life was depending on that, "I hope that you have felt that how special you are," he said and I buried my face into his chest and he chuckles, and place a kiss on my hair, "I am really waiting for our date tomorrow and I will try to make it that special you will be said yes to more dates instantly," he said and it makes me think that he just doesn't want one date he wants more dates.

We stand there in the same position for more time and I look around music was on but I can feel there is some noise, "I think we need to go back to the party" I said "Yeah! Let's go, we have a date tomorrow," he said and it makes me chuckle, we finally go towards the venue saw there was bouquet throwing was about to start, "Hey! Ali come here," Sara shout and wave her hand I look at Liam and we both go toward all women standing I stand beside Sara, "I don't want to catch it," I said and Sara looks at me, "Don't say it, you never know when things change," she says and looks at Liam, I shake my head. "All are ready?" Georgia said and everyone shout "Yes" then she finally throw it and as we had guessed it comes directly into Sara's hand "Oh my god oh my god she starts jumping and u hug her and Ben came and pick her and kiss her we all clap for her, "Now the second bouquet," Georgia shout and then throw it had little misled because it didn't come toward the girl gang and it directly goes to Liam's hand all look at him, "Man you are going to be in our list soon," Rick says and, "I think it's for girls only?" Liam says, "It is not a gender game whoever catches it is going to get Married soon," Sara says and doesn't know why I feel Liam look at me when Saara says that but he Avert his eyes before anyone can notice.

After we drink and dance and now a few people are left only Rick and Geo had already left and our other friends too. I and Liam go and pick our mobiles and other things and go to the elevator, he pushes the Elevator button for our floor and then looks at me, "Why I feel always that elevator is the best place to.." he said,

"To what?" I asked and again he placed his lips on mine. we both again kissed till the elevator make a sound ping, and came out from the elevator and go toward our rooms we stop near the door and he looks at me, "I enjoyed this wedding a lot because I had you as my company and hope you had too," he said, "Yes Liam I enjoyed this too, and I am looking forward to our date," I said and kiss him on the cheek and go toward my room, but he catches my hand and I turn to him,

"Not like this," he says and give a peak on my lips and then look at me, "Good night," he said "Good night," I said too and we finally go to our room I was so excited for tomorrow I change my clothes and I had no idea that I was so tired that as I flop on the bed and I fall asleep.

Sorry for the small chapter, but I promise next will be big and full of twists.

Hello! I was all sorry that I didn't update. If you follow me on Instagram you already know the reason and if not the reason was I had cut my thumb so it was hard to type.

But I am back and updated too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you like the chapter please vote ⭐ and comment.

You guys can follow me on my Instagram @dipika_writes

And please check out my other story "Broken".