46. Unexpected

I was still shocked and he had a smirk on his face, "Oh! Hello Alison!" He said and come near me, "What are you doing her Mark?" I said more like I scream, "Wow! Is that way you talk to customers?" He said, "You are not my customer," I grind my teeth, "Oh! I am actually getting married to Julia Carter," he said and I rolled my eyes, "Oh! You are," I said "Oh! Come on don't be said that you are not the one who is getting married to me," He said and it makes my blood boil, "No I pity her that she didn't see the real you," I huff, "Did you know she is one of the leading businesswomen on the country?" He said yes I know that she is and I know this is the only reason that this scumbag marrying her, "Oh! I know that and that's good she has done great work in her life, what about you? Are you still the same who live on other's money? Like you use to be on mine? And yeah! Did you sold the house I had bought for you?" I said and this makes his face priceless. "You...Oh! I heard you are dating The Liam Robertson fashion king, Is it true?" He said "Yes it's very true that I am dating him and you know even he is a billionaire he doesn't have an attitude as you have without a penny," I said and he clenches his jaw, "So now you know how to speak," he said with a smirk, "Well I think you already can hear me so yes I know how to speak, and know better how to speak man like you," I said.

Suddenly he started reducing distance between us, "Well then I have plan for you," he said and try to touch my hand, "Don't dare to touch me," I said and move away, "Don't worry I am not going do anything to you right now," he said, "You can't do anything to me anytime" I said and try to go out of the room, But he hold my hand "At least listen my plan," he said, "Leave my hand Mark, "You know we can make a deal that we will pretend to love both the billionaires and in their back we can have ours," he said and he run his hand on my arm I remove it vigorously, "Don't think everyone is like you Mark I love Liam don't pretend like you, and he is nothing like you," I said "I know darling you love him and I can bet that too you guys didn't have done sex yet, because after having you no man can stand with you, you don't know how to satisfy a man first you say you need time you need time, And I feel really great that I wasn't faithful to you ever or I would have regret it," he said "Shut up and get out before I call the security," I shout, "Oh! It's hurt? But don't you think it's true? You are beautiful, independent and also a wife material but you are not good on bed and I can bet after having you Liam or any man will be never satisfied and will cheat you," he said which make me really off guard I can't help and tears start following through my eyes, "Aw.. don't cry, I am telling you I will be here so accept my plan and will be beneficial for both of us," he said close distance between us, and hold me by waist tightly and with another hand, he wipes my tears, I was mentally unstable for that minute that I don't push him away but as I feel his hand on my cheek I move my head, "Leave me you.." I said but it comes as Whisper, "Shh.. whatever will happen here will be only between us," he said and try to move my head "I try to get out of his grip but he was stronger than me, "There is no benefit for this Alison," he said and start closing distance between our faces "Leave me I said,"

I can't help but start crying I wanted to scream but the word wasn't coming out of my mouth. I close my eyes But suddenly I feel his grip lighter and more footsteps. I open my eyes and saw Mark on the floor holding his nose and when I look to my left I saw Liam he was standing there with anger on his face, "You are a scumbag that I was thinking to marry, don't you dare to me your face and you are fired this marriage is off," a woman which was Julia Carter said and throw a ring on his face kick, Mark, with her high pointed heels and without giving any glance to me leave the room, I was still processing things when Liam go near Mark who was trying to get up and lift him by his collar, "Hey! Leave me," Mark shouted, but Liam just give a punch in his face, I run to them and hold Liam's hand. "Please leave him he doesn't worth it," I said but he didn't hear what I said and punch Mark again and again till he throws blood from his mouth and leaves him and he fell on the floor and without even looking at me he turns to leave.