12.Preparing for club.

I came back to my room they have decided to go to the club and even I hate clubbing they are not going to listen to me so better not to argue, and another thing is in my mind is Liam we were just talking when that Grace drag him with her out of the room and he just looks at me but doesn't protest her, I don't know what is the relationship between them? I think maybe I am overthinking, I just need Em here but it's afternoon so maybe she would be in the office, so I don't want to disturb her. So I decided to make some designs that were good I had decided to take my sketchbook with me, I take out my sketchbook from my bag and sit on the couch order some lunch for me by room service and decided to not go out all this city is not unknown for me, it's my hometown but I don't want to go anywhere it reminds me of my mom and dad and I don't cry because they wouldn't be happy to see me crying.

After starting designing I finished one design till I heard the knock on the door, it must be my room service. So I close my sketchbook and get up and open the door. The waiter was there with my lunch, I say hello to him and take my lunch from him and I can hear a giggle from the next door which was of Liam and it was a woman's voice, I don't know why I feel something off in my heart I smile on waiter give him some tips and close the door. As I close the door I heard, "Oh! God don't remind me of that it was so embarrassing," It's..her voice I know it's Grace and she was the one who was with Liam it's like salt to my wounds.

I put the dishes full with my lunch on the coffee table I wasn't feeling hungry anymore but still, I don't want to waste the food so I had some bites and then keep leftovers in the mini-fridge of my room and decided to take a nap. As I lay on the bed I hear my mobile ring and it's Em because I have a different ringtone for her call so I don't waste any time and pick the call, "Hey! How are you?" She says in a concerned voice, "I am perfectly fine. Why are you asking?" I asked her, "I don't know I feel something..you know like you need me and .." she says I can't believe she can feel it yes, of course, I needed her and she got that, this is called heart to heart relationship. But I tried to lighten the mood "oh! Didn't you sound like Cliché love stories couple?" I say playfully. "Don't tease me, I was just worried about you, are you fine? Well, what are you doing?" She says.

 "Yes! Mom, I am fine I am in my room today Georgia and Sara try their dresses and they all loved it and no need of any altering so we are done for the day and I had my lunch so decided to have some rest." I explain to her. "Good, then we'll hear things are good too, Cara is not in the office today so I am in command and I am doing it really well and you have few appointments after you will come." She says and then I remembered what Liam had told me yesterday, " You know Mr. Robertson was wanted to meet me but that bitçh of our boss doesn't even informed me and tell his P.A I have a busy schedule." I say in a little angry tone.

 "What? How do you know that?" She asked in confusion. "He says me yesterday I was the one who had designed his secretary's dress for her wedding and he liked it wanted to meet the designer but our boss doesn't even inform us" I explained to her again "that bitçh I am not going to leave her this time," Em said in the angry tone, "No! Em this time I will deal with her because it's enough of her, I am not going to take her shits anymore." I say to her "Yeap! This is my girl we will deal with her together, well I have to go I have a meeting with a new client" she replies "ok! Boss break a leg" I say and then we hung up the call I have now a smile on my face and I sleep peacefully.

Knock...

I don't know who is the hell knocking on my door and what is the time? I remove the comforter from my face and try to find my phone and when I get it I saw the time and it was 5 in the evening, I don't want to wake up but don't know who is at the door. So I get up and go to the door, "Who's that?" I asked in my sleepy voice. "It's me Georgia open the fucking door" I open the door and she came inside, "what happened?" I asked and rub my eyes. "Are you with someone?" She asked and look around in the room, my eyes open wide to hear that, "What are you saying?" I asked. "You take time in opening the door so I think, what were you doing?" she asked  "I was sleeping," I said, "Do you forgot we have to go to the club?" She asked me by folding her hands around her chest, shit I really forgot well who remembers in the sleep they have to go somewhere and mostly when it's the place like Club?